Bet

" Um hello?"

Taehyung and Jungkook were making out at the lunch table and the others were disgusted.

They were just there making out.

In the middle of the cafeteria.

Jungkook was on his lap just kissing him and everyone was staring at them. Jin facepalmed and the others were disgusted.

" Um don't you guys need air," Namjoon asked.

" Fuck off Joon," Taehyung said in between kisses.

" Like what the hell? Don't you guys live with each other," Yoongi asked.

" Mom. Punishment," Taehyung simply answered.

" You guys are gross," Namjoon gagged.

Taehyung flipped him off and continued making out with Jungkook.

They rolled their eyes while Jin was picking his food.

He didn't really want to talk to anyone after that night. That night was the worst night of his life. He dad said so many mean things and his mom just let him do it.

He felt worthless.

It all started when Mrs. Kim told him what happened. She even told them that everyone went. And his dad hated his friends. Especially Namjoon.

He was closer to Namjoon and they would spend so much time together and his dad didn't like how close they were.

When his dad found out, he went in his room and pulled his hair. To drag him down the stairs and threw his stuff at him.

His mom just watched and didn't do anything. She always been like this. She was like this when he dyed his hair purple.

His dad was so pissed, he slapped him in the face. Causing him to have a mark on his face. When he was crying, his mom just watched and didn't do anything.

That's what his mom did...nothing.

She let him beat him and talk down him to him. She didn't care for her own child but this horrible man.

After Jin went over Namjoon's house, Namjoon's parents took him in but he's still needs a job so he can get his own place.

He didn't like to be bothering Namjoon but he had no where else to go. Namjoon was gladly to taken him in.

When he got there, they had a long discussion about what happened. Namjoon promised that everything is going to be ok.

Namjoon saw this and he held his hand. Jin gave him a weak smile. They decided not to tell the others yet. They thought it's too soon and they didn't want to make a big deal out of it.

Yeonjun walked up to the kissing couple.

" Tae."

He ignored him, he kept on kissing.

" Tae."

No response.

" TAEHYUNG!"

They both jumped, Jungkook stopped and laid his head on Taehyung's shoulder.

While Taehyung groaned, " What the fuck do you want!?"

" Everyone is staring at you."

" So?"

" You guys are making out in the middle of the cafeteria!"

Taehyung rolled his eyes and Jungkook got off his lap and nervously chuckled, " O-Oh, sorry."