Hard work

" Ok! Here's the plan, we have three more days until we get to surprise Yeonjun with a get well party. So we already have the gifts, we just need location and the food," Jin announced.

The gang is currently at lunch discussing their party for Yeonjun. They decided they want him to make him feel better and make him feel like he belongs.

Taehyung noticed J-hope was upset which was not ok. He asked him if he was good but he pushed it off saying he's fine. Tae also noticed he was glaring at Jimin the entire time. He didn't think much of it though.

Speaking of Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook still couldn't find the right time to expose Jimin. Also, they needed a plan to get those guys that cut Yeonjun in trouble.

All they needed is proof.

Jungkook wanted to trick Jimin to give him information but Taehyung said no.

He said, " Bitch this ain't the spy movie and that boy is crazy."

Jungkook begged but gave up. There was no winning in that argument. Taehyung said that they're doing it together.

Of course, Jungkook agreed.

They still haven't told anyone that they're dating. Which they're cool with. They always hang out after school to cuddle or discuss their plan.

It's called Operation Eliminate Shorty.

The title had to get change a couple of times because Jungkook thought it was too mean but Taehyung didn't care.

One of the names was Destroy that Gremlin Fucker, but Jungkook pouted and Taehyung gave in and changed it.

Taehyung is a sucker for his boyfriend's pouts.

Yeonjun has no idea what's going on by the way. He's too busy hanging out with his new friends at home.

Speaking of new friends, Beomgyu still didn't talk to him but he got nicer to him.

He can conclude that Huening Kai is a burst of excitement. Like he's the literal definition of excitement. And he's fun to be around. Which Yeonjun got this must protect vibe on him.

Taehyun is the funniest person he knows. He's so sarcastic and he's really smart. So he already liked him.

Then there's Soobin, Soobin made him feel really different. Like he instantly felt happier when he laughed. And he loved his dimples. He got a habit of poking them now and Soobin didn't care.

Soobin was amazing and he couldn't wait till they hang out at school.

Now back to the present!

" Now who's getting what," Jin asked.

" I can find decorations," Namjoon raised his hand.

" I can get some games and stuff," J-hope said.

" I can get the music," Yoongi time's in.

" We can get the location," Taehyung pointed himself and Jungkook.

" Ok, and I can get the food. This is perfect! Tae and Kook, I need to know the location as soon as possible so you can help me transfer the food," Jin ordered.

" Gotcha," Taehyung said.

" Yes Hyung," Jungkook smiled.

"Any more questions?"

Jimin scoffed, " Yea, why are we going this again."

Everyone glared at him. Taehyung wanted to beat the living shit of him.