It's on

Yeonjun stayed in his room all day the next day. He didn't want to be in school. He didn't want to see two specific people.

All he wanted to do is just be in his room all day. Taehyung told his mom what happened and she ran to him and hugged him. They both cried and ate some ice cream together.

Taehyung was so close to going to Soobin's house and kill him. But Jungkook said no, Taehyung wanted to do it.

In order for Taehyung to stop, Jungkook said that he can't see his boyfriend in jail. Which made Taehyung stop completely.

So he stopped and calm down. He couldn't believe that Soobin did that. He also couldn't believe that Yeonjun did all of that. Yeonjun isn't known for fighting, but yesterday was different.

Soobin on the other hand, wasn't doing good at all. He didn't know that he's whole life was gone in a matter of seconds. He's friends hate him and more importantly, Yeonjun hates him. He didn't know how it happens so fast.

All he remember, Beomgyu and him were talking and then out of no where Beomgyu just kissed him. He was in shock to push him away.

When he saw the hurt and anger from Yeonjun's eyes, his whole world was tumbling down.

Now he has no friends, no boyfriend, and everyone hates him. He tried to talk to them but no one responded.

Even Taehyun blocked him, and he was completely broken. He could have his relationship and his friendship if he wasn't so damn jealous of San.

If it gets bad in school, Soobin doesn't know what he'll do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that whole Soobin and Yeonjun drama, Yoongi decides to go "check" on them. So he drove over to Tae's house.

He honestly wants some alone time with his "best friend". He felt like Jungkook took their hang out time. So he thought this is a perfect time to do so. And of course, visit Yeonjun.

He parked his car in the driveway and he knocked on the door. His eyes widen when someone opened it.

It was Jungkook.

" Oh? Hi Hyung."

" O-oh Kook? What are you doing here?"

"Oh. I sort of live here."

" Oh."

'Shit!'

" Babe?! Who's at the door?"

" It's Yoongi Hyung,TaeTae!"

Taehyung appeared at the door.....shirtless?

Yoongi thought he was going to die. Seeing Tae's nice tanned abs and muscles. He has the perfect body. And to top it all off, he's face was looking gorgeous as usual but his hair was wet. Baby the man is fine.

Let just say Yoongi was not prepared.

Jungkook noticed Yoongi staring and he got angry.

" Tae! Where's your shirt?!

" What babe? I just got done with a shower!"

" J-Just go put some clothes on," Jungkook shoves him.

" Oh babe, if you want this all for yourself, you could have said so," Taehyung smirked.

" Um hello?"

Taehyung looked at Yoongi and smiled," Oh! Hey Yoons. What brings you here," Taehyung asked still without a shirt on.

Jungkook was heated at Yoongi.