Look Good

Jungkook was looking at the mirror and he sighed. He was playing with his hair and he noticed it was too long.

" Man I should cut my hair," he pouts.

What Taehyung's grandparents said to him really bothered him.

He always was picked on for his physical appearance and his personality. That dinner brought all those unwanted memories. He didn't want to be bullied again.

He just can't.

" Taehyungie?"

" Yeah babe."

" You think you I should cut my hair?"

Taehyung came out of the bathroom and looked at him weirdly, " Why would you ask that?"

Jungkook pouted as he looked down," B-Because."

Taehyung walked up to him," Why Kookie?"

He sighed, "I-I don't want to look l-like a girl. I-I don't want t-to be bu-bullied a-again. I-I just can't Taehyungie," he pouted.

Taehyung sighed," Baby, whatever my old ass grandparents said, it doesn't matter. You look like the amazing, hot, beautiful, and cutie you are Kookie," as he rubbed his cheek.

Jungkook blushes and Taehyung continues, "I love your hair and I love your smiles. I just love you Kookie. And besides, no one is ever going to bully you. And you know I'll kick their ass," he rubbed his cheek.

Jungkook looked at him with his sparkling doe eyes. He held Tae's hand and Taehyung smiled. Tae just loves this boy so much.

And Jungkook loves him too.

Taehyung will do anything to make his baby smile. He wants to protect him forever and he tends to do that.

" And don't let them make you feel bad about yourself. Jungkook remember what I said, you are you baby and no one can change you."

Jungkook pouted," S-So I don't look like a girl?"

" No baby, and so what you do?  Who fucking cares?! You are so fucking unreal, Jungkook. Embrace your good looks."

" T-Taehyungie," he blushed.

" And as long we're together, I don't care what you look like. I want to spend my life with you and have those four kids. And live in that house you wanted."

Jungkook smiled," Y-You really mean that?"

" Of course, we're going to live in a big house," he hugged him by his waist.

Jungkook smiled as he wrapped his arms around his neck," Ooh! Can we have a dog TaeTae?"

Taehyung smiled, "Of course baby and we'll have our four boys playing outside while we make love," he kissed his neck.

" Umm...who said we're having all boys?"

Taehyung looked up and raises his eyebrow,"What? I need to build my basketball team."

" How come a girl can't be on your basketball team," he smirked.

" Oh no Kookie, we can't have a girl."

" Why not," he pouted.

" Kookie, I don't want horny guys all over her. And if she's going to have your genes, I don't want all the boys to bother her. I especially don't want to have to go to jail for cutting a bitch."

" Taehyungie," he whined.

" Kookie, I don't want our daughter to in this shitty world with all these pervs o-or I don't want her to end up pregnant by an asshole."