Joonie

" Finally I'm home," Taehyung flopped on the couch.

" Oh! I miss my plushies! Oh and I can add to my collection," Yeonjun ran upstairs with his bags.

" I will never get on a plane again," Jungkook sat down on Taehyung's lap.

" What's the problem babe, it was fine the first time."

" But you weren't awake the second time. You fell asleep and I was awake. And  I can't believe I embarrassed myself like that," Jungkook pouted.

" Oh dear it wasn't that bad," Mrs. Kim said as she was getting water.

" Yes it was Mrs. Kim! I threw up and everyone saw me," Jungkook covered his blushing face with his hands.

" I remembered waking up to you looking pale and were crying," Taehyung kissed his cheek.

" B-But you ma-made it better by being with me," Jungkook smiled.

" I sang to you," Taehyung smirked.

" And you kissed me on my favorite spot and you made me feel really good Taehyungie," Jungkook smirked.

" You know it baby," he rubbed his cheek.

Jungkook giggled, then when they were about to kiss Mrs. Kim poured water on Taehyung's head." Not today satan!"

Jungkook got up and Taehyung groaned," Ma!"

" Don't think I forgot your punishments. Now Taehyung you're going upstairs to finish all of the work you missed for two weeks, while Jungkook will be in the kitchen with me doing his."

" Ma," he whined.

" No whining! Now come on Jungkook, I already have your work, you're going to work at the table while Tae be upstairs while I make dinner."

" Y-Yes Mrs. Kim, bye Taehyungie."

Taehyung pouted," Bye babe."

Jungkook cutely waved and Mrs. Kim scoffed as took Jungkook's hand to took him to the kitchen.

Taehyung laid down on the couch," Ugh! This sucks!"

" I heard that! Now go upstairs!"

" God. I hate my life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Bi-Binnie this isn't a good idea. My mom will come up here and she's going to kill you. And me!"

" Junnie, look. All we need to do is have a plan, so when you hear her coming I'll get underneath the bed."

" T-This isn't a good idea."

" Don't worry babe, we're going to be ok," he kissed his neck.

" Binnie," Yeonjun smiled and kissed him back. Soobin got on top of him and kissed him softly.

They were making out on the bed but then they heard the door opened.

" Get off," Yeonjun pushed Soobin off of him.

" Ouch!"

" Get under the bed!"

Then he got underneath the bed. And Yeonjun covered the bed.

He fakes smiled.

Taehyung appears, " Whats up lil bitch!"

Yeonjun sighed, " Oh thank meatballs."

" What were you doing," Taehyung raised his eyebrow.

" Well..."

" Hey Tae."