See you

" Taehyungie what are we doing out here, you know we're already in trouble."

" Well babe, we never went out to take pictures so we are," Taehyung smiled as he held his hands.

" B-But your mom said we can't leave the hotel," Jungkook whined.

" We're not going to leave the hotel baby."

" Where are we going?"

" You'll see," Taehyung smirked.

Jungkook huffed but followed him, he loves how Taehyung cares for him to do this. God he loves this man so much.

Taehyung and Jungkook took the elevator to take the highest floor. Then they found a door.

" Baby, I need you to close your eyes."

" B-But why are we here?"

" Close your eyes."

Jungkook groaned, " Ugh! Ok TaeTae."

He closed his eyes, Taehyung grabbed his hand and lead him to the door.

He opened the door and Jungkook whined, "Taehyungie, you better not prank me."

" I'm not," Taehyung chuckled.

Jungkook let go of his hand," N-No yo-your going to prank me a-and I-I'll be very mad at you," he pouted.

" Baby, I would never lie to you. Do you trust me?"

Jungkook sighed, " Yes, I do Taehyungie."

Taehyung smiled and grabbed his hand," Good, now almost there...ok you can open."

Jungkook opened his eyes and he gasped.

He was amazed at the view, he loved the colors and the mountains

It was amazing.

" T-Taehyungie, w-where did you-"

" Well, I found this place when I was going to take you out on this amazing date and this was going to be our ending. But that thing happened so I wanted to show you this because I wanted to show you the second most beautiful view."

Jungkook looked at him with confusion, "W-What's the first?"

Taehyung stepped up closer to him, " Well...you're the most beautiful view."

Jungkook blushed, " T-Thank y-you TaeTae."

Taehyung smiled, " No problem Kookie, and I hope you like it."

" Oh, I don't like it..."

Taehyung stopped smiling and frowns, "O-Oh."

" I love it," Jungkook jumped on him to hug him.

" Oof," Taehyung fell on the ground with Jungkook on top of him.

Jungkook cupped his face and started kissing his face.