Jealousy

" Bro when do we do this bullshit," Wooyoung groaned.

" Jimin said that we need the right moment," San tried to explain.

" How do we know this dude is legit?!"

" Look Woo! He gave us the money after we cut Yeonjun! Now, he said we have to get them where it hurt," Mingi yelled.

" Why are we doing this," Yeosang rolled his eyes.

" Dude, we're getting the cash. And we got protection, his family is loaded. If we're with him, no one can touch us," Mingi said as he pulled out his vape.

" Why is so obsess with Yeonjun and that sliver hair dude," San asked.

" Jimin said they ruined everything or something," Mingi blew out smoke.

" What is the relation," Yeosang asked.

" Who cares!? Yeonjun is a traitor! He ditched us, and the silver hair loser thinks he owns the place! And I agree with Jimin. We should make them pay," Wooyoung snapped.

" Whatever, go eat me something to eat," Mingi ordered.

Wooyoung rolled his eyes and heads to the lunch line.

" He was always been jealous of Yeonjun," Yeosang scoffed.

" I know. It's annoying, but I do like hurting weak people and money so I'll do it," Mingi smirked.

San was just silent. He didn't like how this is going. Yes, he's a bully but he doesn't want to actually ruin someone's life.

Wooyoung is his best friend but he does too much. He has so much hate and jealousy for Yeonjun.

He never like Yeonjun. Why?

San doesn't even know. Wooyoung just told him one day that he hates his guts and San just listened because what are friends for.

He also doesn't like this Jimin guy either. Ever since he's been giving them orders and keeps reminding them about the stupid plan. Mingi doesn't care. As long he got money he'll do anything.

Wooyoung respected Jimin, he sees him as an idol. Wooyoung was like his right-hand man, but San doesn't like it. He thought that Wooyoung will do anything to get Jimin's approval. He's afraid that Wooyoung will take it too far and Jimin wouldn't care.

Yeosang doesn't care either. He just wants money and doesn't want to get in trouble. He doesn't like Jimin's attitude but he still got paid.

Jimin loves this idea. He was also known as Tae's best friend or Tae's friend. Tae this and Tae that. He was kind of sick of it. Now in this group, he is the number one. He did love Tae and he still does but he hurt him when he picked Yeonjun over him.

Yeonjun.

He hates Yeonjun with a passion. He just steps in and ruins everything. He stole all the attention from the hyungs and most importantly Taehyung. He thought Taehyung considered him as a brother. But no, Yeonjun got into the mix and ruined everything.

Jimin was going to overthrow Taehyung at some point but he didn't expect Yeonjun to come in. Now he wants to make them pay.

He'll make the rest pay too, especially Jungkook. He's number three on his list. He lied and he turned his back on him because he liked Taehyung.

He thought he had him in his hands but that went wrong. Jimin thought Jungkook was weak anyway. He's going to make him hurt.

Jimin's plan is almost complete, he just has to make sure it will go accordingly. Then once it's all set up. Then he attacks and boy it's going to be interesting.