Pokemon

" Namjoon! What the fuck are you doing!?"

" I'm putting the glitter on there!"

" Bitch why did you open the glitter!?"

" Because I thought we were using it!"

" No, you idiot!"

" No you dumbass! You're supposed to put the drawing there! Now we got to start over," Jackson groaned.

Taehyung, Namjoon, Jackson, Jin, and Yoongi are currently at Namjoon's house to help Tae with his proposal. Well more like Taehyung and Jackson.

Namjoon kept messing up, Jin was getting jealous and Yoongi was sleeping on the couch.

" Ok Tae, this is what we'll do, we need to cut this like a square and make it like a picture since he wants to be a photographer," Jackson suggested.

" Jackson bro, you're a genius," Taehyung gasped.

" Yass that's my best friend," Namjoon high fives him.

" That's my best friend," Jin mimicked.

" Ok, and we'll-"

" I think there should be pink sparkles," Jin interrupts.

" He hates pink Jin, and what were you saying," Taehyung asked.

" As I was saying, we should wrap in gold and put your pictures on it."

" Oh my yes! Then I can hole the poster up and make it seem like it's a picture! A-and I can buy some gift baskets too!"

" Now you're talking Tae! Look I'll go up in Namjoon's room to find some tape," Jackson said.

" Whoa, whoa, whoa, Jackson man," Namjoon said.

" What?"

" Don't go through my shit."

" I won't. God Namjoon I'm not that those types of bestie," Jackson scoffed as he went upstairs.

 God Namjoon I'm not that those types of bestie," Jackson scoffed as he went upstairs

" He's going to through my shit," Namjoon sighed.

" Yep, he's going to expose you," Taehyung laughed as he cut the gold paper.

" What do you have to be exposed about Namjoon," Jin snapped.

" U-Um no-nothing."

" Nothing my ass," he mumbled.

" Bro Namjoon! You never told me you were a hardcore Pokémon stan," Jackson yelled from upstairs.

" Oh this is what I got to see," Taehyung ran upstairs.

" No!"

" Sorry Joonie, this seems interesting. Yoonkitty!"

Yoongi jolted up, "What?!"