Care Bears

" Come on hyungie, don't be sad."

" No, I don't get to see Binnie or my friends for a whole month!"

Hyunjin rubbed his back," It's not so bad, mom is doing this just to protect us."

" It's not fair," Yeonjun put his head in his knees and whined.

Hyunjin sighed, " Look I'm sad too but mom is really scared and she just wants us to be safe."

" Ugh!"

Hyunjin frowned and sat down next to him, then Jungkook came in.

" Hey Junnie, are you ok?"

" No!"

Jungkook frowned and he sat down next to them, "I'm sorry."

" This isn't fair, why did he come in our lives and ruin things."

" Think of the good things, when we go to Korea we can meet Taehyungie's family a-and we can explore the cities."

" Oh really meet more Tae's family, that has been great so far," Yeonjun rolled his eyes.

" Come on Jun, I know it's bad but Mrs. Kim just wants to protect us."

"  This all wouldn't happen if Tae didn't start it," Yeonjun mumbled.

Jungkook raised his eyebrow, " What?"

" Oh come on, he's the one that got kidnapped and having that crazy man on our tail."

" Tae did that to see what happened to Yoongi Yeonjun."

" He doesn't even like Yoongi, why didn't he just go to the hospital in the first place?"

" He just wanted to make sure he was ok-"

" Stop defending him Jungkook! He should have minded his own business. If he wouldn't go we wouldn't have to risk our lives for him, we wouldn't have to see him that beat up, and Mr. Kim would have never came in our lives."

Jungkook scoffed, " Look Jun, Tae just wanted to see if Yoongi is ok and that was his friend."

" Oh really, saying that he hates him or even wanted to die is a real good friend. He just had to be in everyone's business and now look at what he did. We were in another gang house and people that had guns!"

Jungkook stood up, " Yeonjun, I'm sorry that you can't see Soobin but blaming Tae isn't fair."

Yeonjun stood up and glared, " Oh you're just saying that because you get to be with him 24/7. You're not the one that can't see your boyfriend for a whole month or not leaving your friends."

Hyunjin frowned, " Hyungs, please calm down-"

" I'm just saying that blaming your brother isn't fair and just because he's my boyfriend that doesn't mean I'm not going to let you blame him for all this stuff. That's not right."

" Oh really? So him keep beating Jimin up and sneaking out to the ski trip and almost having you and I killed. O-Or having his nose in other people's business isn't fair!?"

Hyunjin covered his ears while Jungkook rolled his eyes, " Jimin deserved it, he paid someone to cut you and had people to kill us remember? H-He tried to kill you and all of our friends. Tae was just trying to help."

" But he took it too far and you can't say anything about the ski trip. You knew he was in the wrong, I told you guys I didn't want to go. And now he has to be him and follows that stupid gang."

" You know Yeonjun, I'm going to go since you are a little worked up, I'm going to leave you alone," Jungkook gritted his teeth.

" Oh whatever, you're just saying that because your boyfriend is in the wrong and you can't find any excuse to defend him."