Perfect

" You agreed to mom we'll do what!?"

" Look! She said the only way not to be grounded was to agree to go on a camping trip with her."

" Are you fucking kidding me!? I don't want to go camping!"

" Hey, there's good news to this."

" Oh yeah, what is it?"

" I convince mom to let us have all of our friends come to," he smirked.

Taehyung looked at him with wide eyes, " h-how?"

" Easy, I just ask can I have that as my birthday present and she agreed to it."

Taehyung smiled, " Yeonjun! You're a freaking genius!"

" I know."

" Bro this camping trip is about to be lit!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Camping?!"

" Come on guys, that's the only way I'll be ungrounded. Plus you guys can come too if you want."

" Now Tae, you know damn well that I cannot let my handsome face be out in the woods," Jin scoffed.

" How would that even work," Namjoon asked.

" Well after Yeonjun's birthday, that weekend my mom rented out this huge cabin out in the woods so we could just be chilling. It won't be actual camping it will be like those fancy camping."

" Will it have beds," Yoongi asked.

" We'll each have our own room."

" Alight! Bet."

" How rich is your mom," Jin asked.

" I mean she is the head doctor of the best hospital but I'm not bragging or anything."

" Rich head ass," Jin mumbled

" I think this sounds fun. Just think of it, we'll sing like SpongeBob in the campfire song song," J-hope cheered.

" Not this SpongeBob shit again," Yoongi facepalmed.

" So what's the plan for that week," Jin asked.

" Ok so first Yeonjun's birthday, he's probably going to go to mall with his friends. Then Kookie's birthday, I'm going to take him for a surprise for his birthday. Then that following weekend we all meet at my house to go to the camp site together and we just chill there."

" That sounds like a fun week," J-hope laughed.

" Where is Jungkook," Namjoon asked.

" Oh, he has to go to his English teacher to make up something. Anyways you guys want to hear what my plan is for his birthday?!"

" Sure," Yoongi rolled his eyes.

" Ok so first, I'm going to give him the biggest gift basket of all the time with all his favorite snacks and bunny plushies in it. Then, I want to take him out to his favorite spot that we hang out with and then I'm going to take him to this lovely park and then when I have a little picnic there and sit under the stars."

" Aww that's so cute," J-hope cooed.

" I didn't take you as a romantic type Tae," Namjoon smirked.

" Well if it's for Jungkook, I'll be any type to make him happy."

" Awwww," Jin and J-hope cooed.

" Barf, you turned into a sap Tae," Yoongi rolled his eyes.

" Oh whatever," Taehyung threw a paper ball at him.