The Woods

" No, you're cute."

" No, you're cute."

" No, you are."

" No, you-"

" OH MY GOD SHUT UP!"

Yeonjun and Soobin glared at Jongho, they scoffed and continued cuddling.

" Damn someone's mad," San chuckled.

Hyunjin smiled and kissed his cheek, Jongho rolled his eyes and began playing on his phone. Seonghwa was listening to music when he saw two people walk in.

Taehyun and Beomgyu.

Yeonjun scoffed, " Come on Binnie, let's go back to my room."

Yeonjun took Soobin's hand, he glared at Beomgyu and walked out of the room. San picked up Hyunjin and walked out of the room too.

Beomgyu sighed, " I told you."

" Don't worry, it'll get better," Taehyun rubbed his back.

Jongho looked up and smiled at Beomgyu, " Wow, who's this cutie?"

Seonghwa hit his head, " Come on you idiot."

" W-Why," he whined.

" Let's go see what hyungs are doing," he pulled him by his arm.

He dragged him out of the room, leaving Taegyu in the room alone.

" I told you that they hate me. And I don't blame them."

Taehyun sat down on the bed, " I don't know why you won't tell them."

" Because I don't want them to forgive me out of pity. I want to earn it, and I don't think they'll believe me anyway so why does it matter."

" Come on Gyu, we can be a whole again but you won't let me explain what's going on."

Beomgyu sat down and held his hands, " P-Please promise me you will not tell them. I-I don't want them to know and I don't them to baby me more you're doing."

" But-"

" Please Tae, I only really trust you. P-Please," he pleaded.

Taehyun sighed, " F-Fine."

Beomgyu smiled and hugged him, " Thank you so much."

Taehyun smiled and hugged him back, " No problem."

Beomgyu let go and sighed, " Well everyone pretty much wants to beat the living shit out of me."

" I won't let them."

Beomgyu laughed, " I know you won't."

Taehyun sighed, " What do you think this place is?"

" Well it's very big, it's like my summer house in California."

" Oh shit, I remember that," Taehyun laughed.

" But it's weird that they're in the middle of the woods. Like when we came here there was like no phone tower or anything."

" Yeah I know, you can get fucking murdered and no one can hear you," he laid down on the bed.

Beomgyu laid down next to him, " This is crazy, why would anyone want to live here. I mean the house is amazing but in the woods are ew."

" I know right, but I know Yeonjun would probably live here because of the forest animals he could 'talk' to."

They laughed and they sighed.

" H-Have you ever wonder what would happen if things were different," Beomgyu asked.

" What do you mean?"