Oops

" T-Taehyungie?"

" Yea baby?"

" I-I'm sorry," he sniffed.

" You didn't do anything wrong ok?"

" I-I should have stay an-an-and god why do I keep doing this," he cried out.

"Baby you were worried about me and that's ok. Sure when we get out I might beat the crap out of you but that shows that you cared about me."

Jungkook sniffed and giggled, " I-I still won that fight."

" Sure babe," the Taehyung rolled his eyes.

A couple of minutes later Taehyung notices a pocketknife on J-hope's desk.

" Kookie! Push the desk in your direction!"

"O-Ok," he did and he kept pulling the desk. It kept moving but it was moving slow.

" Keep pulling Kookie."

" I'm trying Taehyungie."

'He's not trying hard enough. I need to get him to pull harder. I need to make him pissed.'

"Well I guess Bogum would be stronger if he was here."

Jungkook stopped pulling and glared at him.

" What?"

" Oh nothing, I'm just saying. Bogum is on the football team and he's soo strong."

" Shut it."

" I'm just saying babe, he's just kinda stronger and he'll been knocked that Leedo dude out."

Jungkook was getting angry, "S-Stop it!"

"Oh, I'm just saying that the man is so strong and-"

He pulled the desk until the pocketknife fell on top of Jungkook's lap.

Jungkook and Taehyung gasped.

"Get the knife Kookie!"

"Ok Taehyungie," he reaches for the knife and he started to cut the rope. He might have cut himself a little bit but he was free.

He rushes over to untie Taehyung's rope.

Taehyung was freed and he was going hug him but Jungkook slapped him.

" You idiot!"

"Come on babe, I didn't mean it. I was trying to get you mad baby. Please, I didn't mean it."

" Y-You owe me big time mister," Jungkook pouted.

" Of course baby." he picked up Jungkook by the waist and started hugging him.

"Oh my god, I'm so so sorry baby! You are the best and smartest! Oh I love you!"

Jungkook wraps his arm around his neck and buries his head into his neck, "I love you so so so much Taehyungie," he plants kisses on his face.

Taehyung put him down the he saw a red handprint on his face. He he rubbed his cheek, Jungkook winched.

He stopped, but Jungkook took his hand and place it back on his face.

He gave him a weak smiled, " I-It's ok."

Taehyung growled, " His ass is grass."

" T-Taehyungie what are we going to do?"

Taehyung looked out the door and didn't see anything.

He tried to open it but it's was lock.

" Fuck!"