Pac-Man

" Now Jin, everybody is in this room and I want you to apologize to everyone. And especially to Jungkook."

" Ok, ok."

" And you're going to invite them to that stupid ski trip."

" Joonie, it's not stupid and besides Hwanwoong is really nice."

Namjoon rolled his eyes, " Whatever, just remember no fights and no insults."

Jin sighed, " Ok."

Namjoon smiled, he kissed his lips. They walked to Yoongi's room with everyone else were in. Namjoon knocked on the door.

Yoongi opened the door, " Hey Joon, and eh."

" Yoongi," Namjoon whined.

" Ugh, fine come in," Yoongi lead them in the room.

Namjoon and Jin walked in with everyone watching T.V. Yeonbin was cuddling on the bed with San sitting next to them.

TaeNing were sitting next to each other on the floor. Jungkook was criss-cross apple sauce with Taehyung laying on Jungkook's legs.

Yoongi grabbed the remote and turned off the T.V.

" Hey!"

" That was my favorite part," Taehyung whined.

" What the hell and why is he here," Taehyun scoffed.

" Look, guys, Jin wants to talk to you," Namjoon said.

" If he wants to talk shit then he can do it in the bathroom, we were watching T.V," Taehyung scoffed.

" Come on guys," Namjoon sighed.

" Fine! But if he says some shit then we're going to the arcade," Taehyun crosses his arms.

" Oh! Can we though," Yeonjun beamed up.

" Sure babe."

" Yay!"

Yoongi sighed, " Go ahead."

Jin took a deep breath, " Um Hi?"

" Um hello," Taehyung mocked.

Everyone snickered as Jin sighed.

Jungkook hit his head, " Taehyungie!"

" What?!"

" Be nice."

Taehyung crosses his arms and mumbled some words.

" Thank you, anyways. I would like to apologize."

" For..."

" For being a complete bitch and asshole to you guys for the past few weeks."

" Oh really, we haven't noticed," Yoongi scoffed.

"' Look, I shouldn't have been so rude you all and I really do apologize to you. And Jungkook."

Jungkook looked at him.

" I'm so so so sorry for how I been treating you. I have no idea what has gotten into me. I'm so sorry that I broke your camera and your bunny. I'm sorry that I called you so many names and made you cry. I'm sorry for calling you toxic. I'm the toxic person, not you. And calling you childish and saying that Taehyung doesn't deserve you. You do deserve him and he deserves you. I'm supposed to be your hyung, not your bully. I'm very very sorry."

Jungkook blinked and looked down at Taehyung. He had a concerned look on his face.

Jungkook looked back up at him, " I-It's ok. I forgive you."