End this

" So Kook, I hear that your one month anniversary is coming up," Yeonjun smirked.

" Oh yea, I'm super excited! Like i know we have been dating for like a month but it's like we been dating like forever."

" That's good. So, what you going to get him?"

" Well, I know he loves like strawberries and tigers, so I'm going to give him this cute basket with chocolate strawberries and tiger plushies!"

" Ahh I see."

" Y-You don't think he'll like it?"

" It's just he doesn't like plushies, try like um a basket jersey."

" O-oh I can't really afford that, oh no! Taehyung isn't going to like any of my gifts!"

" Kook I didn't me-"

" He's not going to like it! H-he's going to hate it! A-and he'll probably d-dump me an-and fall in love with Rose! H-he's going to dump me," he flopped on the couch.

Yeonjun sighed, " No he's not. Kook, you know Tae doesn't really care for material stuff...well except for Gucci but he really cares for the meaning."

" I hope so. I need to find a gift Yeonjun. Can you help me," Jungkook pleaded.

" Of course."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Damn Tae, that necklace is expensive. How did you pay for that," Namjoon asked.

" Well I saved up all my allowance and I got it. It should be here before our anniversary. I'm excited."

" Damn I'm so jealous. Like that necklace is really cute," Jin sighed.

" Oh hush here he comes," J-hope said.

Taehyung quickly put his phone down and act like nothing happens.

Jungkook sat down and kissed Tae on the cheek, " Hi Taehyungie!"

" Hey babe."

" What were you guys talking about?"

" Food."

" Hoes!"

" Death!"

" Life."

" Ok......hey TaeTae can I borrow your phone?"

" Sure."

Jin's eyes widen, " No actually I was borrowing it first," he snatched the phone.

" What the-"

Then Tae noticed what he was doing, " Ohhh right. He was bun, sorry."

" O-Oh."

" So Tae, hows basketball going with you know who," J-hope asked.

" It sucks ass Hobi. He always brings him and they always make out in the fucking locker room and I want to barf."

" Damn! That shit is expensive," Jin said while was looking at the necklace on Tae's phone.

" Whats expensive hyung," Jungkook asked.

Taehyung's eyes widen and so were the rest.

" U-um th-the thing he has on here."

" What thing?"

" Uh th-the bitches!"

" What?!"

" Jin what the hell is wrong with you?!"

Jungkook looked at Taehyung with hurt," Y-you're c-cheating o-on me?"

" Hell no! Jin was being an ass!"