Past

" W-what you mean ex-boyfriend?"

" Well, before this school year we used to date then he did some things that weren't the nicest so I had to break up with him."

San knew exactly what bad things he was talking about. He didn't tell him that he used to be friends with him. This is going to turn out bad.

" San?"

" You know him," Yunho asked.

" Well..."

" What the hell are you doing with him," Yeosang snapped at San.

" W-well..."

" Whoa, Yeosang. You need to chill out," Yunho stood up in front of San.

" Chill out how am I supposed to chill out when my ex boyfriend is being with my ex-best friend!"

" Ex best friend? San? How do you know him?"

" You see..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Warning the next park is about to get interesting 😏)

(Not like that you nasty!)

" Are you sure this is a good idea Yoongi? You know that they're going to hate me."

" Chill babe, I told Hobi to tell them not to do anything."

" O-ok."

They walked to the table and they immediately got glares sent to them.

" What are they doing here," Taehyung snapped.

" I told you guys I want to settle this. Now Yoongi and Jimin, please take a seat next to me," Hobi instructed.

They hesitated but they sat down and everyone glared at them.

" Now y'all must be wondering why did I call everyone here today. Well I want to settle this once and for all. Come on guys we used to be best buds until this year now let's all have a mature conversation and settle this. Now let's start with Jin and Jungkook."

The two glared at each other.

"Now Jin what you said about their relationship was uncalled for and you didn't have no right to say it."

" It was uncalled for!? Are you serious?! Like their relationship is so toxic and I don't want Tae to be in a toxic relationship with someone that constantly cries and throws a freaking tantrum just because they don't have that much attention at their house. Tae does not deserve to be with someone that will always throw them under the bus or even lied to them about hurting their little brother! So I think I was being correct. So this whole relationship thing is stupid their relationship is toxic! Jungkook is toxic! Tae does not deserve to be in that relationship and nothing more!"

Everyone gasped and Jungkook frowns.

Not going to lie, that home part hurt Jungkook the most.

That's the whole reason he's clingy and wants attention because he was never received good attention from his own parents.

He said he was sorry like a million times for doing that Yeonjun. He still feels bad about it, he has nightmares about it every day.

Taehyung got pissed!

Sure Jungkook is clingy and sensitive sometimes, but telling someone that they shouldn't be in a relationship is unacceptable!

Jin has no right to dog down his boyfriend. When Taehyung saw Jungkook frown and thats when he snapped.