Joined

" Tonight is the night, we're getting boss out," Cheetah yelled.

Everyone cheered while Yoongi sighed.

Yoongi was so nervous, he never did this type of stuff before.

He can't believe that he has a big role in this part. He can't believe that he's in a gang warehouse.

" Now does everyone know what the plan is," Wow asked.

Then someone raised their hand.

Cheetah sighed, " Yes Woozi?"

" I-I forgot the plan."

" Goddamit Woozi," JinJin sighed.

Woozi pouted and Cheetah sighed.

" Ugh, the plan is that Kitty will go in and distract the guards, while we go in with the guns and get boss out. We just go in and we get out got it?"

Everyone nodded their heads and Cheetah walked over to Yoongi, " You know kitty, you can't screw this up."

Yoongi gulped.

" Yea, if you screw this up, then your ass is on the line," the member named Ten stepped up.

" Would you all get off my ass? I'm not going to mess this up."

" Oh? Look like the kitty cat scratches back," the other member named Taeyong stepped up.

" Look! I'm not going to screw this up! I'm one of you guys now!"

" Yea guys, leave kitty cat alone," Wow wrapped his arms around his shoulders.

" Yea guys, boss picked the right one. That's just like you guys questioning boss's orders, you don't want to question his orders don't you," Cheetah growled.

The two members' eyes widen and quickly shook their heads, " N-No Cheetah."

" Good. Now, we're leaving in two hours, suit up," Cheetah announced.

Everyone left the meeting room and Yoongi sighed as he walked out. Then two other members of the gang that he grown closer too came up.

" Hey Kitty cat, are you ready," Yuta asked.