Of course

" T-Ta-Taehyungie."

"Oh fuck!"

" T-Tae o-our h-home. I-it's g-"

Yeonjun couldn't finish the sentence because he was crying so much.

" Tae what are you going to do," Jimin asked.

" Fucking hell! My mom is going to fucking lose her shit!"

" Tae, you need to calm down. First you're driving and second," Jimin lean in to his ear, " You're scaring them."

Taehyung looked at his mirror and he saw his boyfriend and brother crying while hugging each other with fear.

He sighed, " I'm sorry baby and Jun. We need to go to the hospital to my mom."

" What are we going to do with J-hope? Like what the fuck," Jimin asked.

" This is utter complete bullshit! I don't know Jimin, he took all of our friends and we don't know where they are or if they're ok!"

Yeonjun cried harder, " B-Binnie!"

"Nice going Tae," Jimin hit his head.

" I'm sorry Yeonjun, he's fine."

" T-Taehyungie w-what are we going to do?"

" We need to go to the hospital."

" But Tae, what are we going to do about the others?"

" I-I don't know Jimin."

Yeonjun groaned as Jungkook hugged him.

"Wait! I think I have an idea!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Are you sure it's gone?"

" Y-Yes Woojin, I destroyed the phone. I hit it like 20 times," Felix scoffed.

" Yo! Our work is done here," Wonho said as he stops punching Namjoon's stomach. He groaned from pain and Jin was crying.

They left the room with the beaten teens. They were in bad shape.

Especially Namjoon.

After the police officer came, J-hope ordered them to teach them a lesson. They came in and started beating the crap out of them. They made sure to destroy their phones by bashing them into pieces.

They came in they kept punching Namjoon and kicking him. Since they found out he was the one who called the police.

At this point, Namjoon probably has a broken arm and some broken ribs.

They slapped the others a couple of times but they went in on Namjoon. Jin had to watch it and it was brutal.

He tried to get them to stop but they slapped him if he yelled.

San was all bruised up and the others were too tired to even cry anymore.

" J-Joonie?"

Namjoon coughs, " Y-yea?"

" Y-You rem-remember when t-they set up our first date?"

Namjoon chuckled but then he winched when he chuckled too hard. His stomach was hurting.

" Y-Yea. Th-they dr-dropped our food."

" In my defense, Tae made me do it," Kai coughed.

" I-in your dr-dreams. Y-your just a klutz."

Everyone clucked then stop.

" How lo-long are we going to be in here," San groaned.

" I-I don't know San," Jin sighed.