My Family

" Merry Christmas!"

" Jeong-in, we have been through this. Christmas is tomorrow, not today," Minho facepalmed.

" I know hyung but come on, it's Christmas Eve," Jeong-in jumped up and down.

" Don't be a scrooge," Seungmin said while sitting down.

" Yeah! Don't be uh....the grinch! Don't be the grinch," Jeong-in clapped.

Lee Know scoffed, " Ugh."

" I am so ready like Ms. Krissy said we're going to have a good time," Han smiled.

Jeong-in smiled, " I'm excited I could.....SCREAM!"

They all jumped while Seungmin shook his head, "Oh god."

Then Changbin and Felix walked into the living room.

" What the hell was all that screaming," Changbin asked.

Han turned around and smirked, " What were you two doing?"

The rest looked and the two boys had blushes on their faces.

Changbin cleared his throat and rolled his eyes, "We didn't do anything asshole."

" W-We were just talking," Felix blushed.

" More like-"

" Shush Jisung! There's a child present," Minho covered Jeong-in's ears.

" What did you say? I can't hear," Jeong-in yelled.

" What about me," Seungmin frowns.

" You're unpure," Han chuckled.

Seungmin flipped him off and they laughed.

" Where's Chris," Felix asked.

" Um he's in the kitchen I think," Lee Know answered.

" Oh? So Changbin, are you excited for tomorrow," Felix smiled.

" I guess," he sat down.

" What do you mean you guess?! Tomorrow is Christmas, it's the best day of the year. And plus we have a new life now and hyungie's our friend again," Jeong-in gasped.

" I'm grateful for that but it's not my thing," Changbin sighed.

Felix huffed, " Oh come on mate, it's Christmas."

" He isn't that 'happy' person," Han chuckled.

Changbin shoved him, " Bitch shut the fuck up, I am a happy person. I just don't like how the same songs are used every year and a big fat 'jolly' man comes down in the chimney and gives us free stuff. Where did it come from?"

" The north pole duh," Jeong-in scoffed.

" I'm saying, I just don't vibe with it."

Felix gasped, " Let's change that!"

The others looked at him like he was crazy.

" What," Han asked.

"Look, Ms. Krissy doesn't get off from work till 5 and we're going to have a party with her anyways but! Let's show Changbinnie here what a real Christmas is about," he smiled.

Changbin had a small blush on his face from that nickname and Lee Know tilted his head.

" How?"

" Ummm....ooh! I heard that there's this Christmas festival at the park today. And there's going to be rides and everything."

Jeong-in gasped, " Ooh! I wanna go!"

" I don't know guys, what about Ms.Krissy? She wanted to hang out with us though," Lee Know frowned.