Santa Claus is Coming to Town

" Momma! Christmas is in 5 days! Aren't you happy," Yeonjun smiled.

" Of course I am baby."

" I mean we are in a gang house and probably be here on Christmas," Hyunjin huffed.

Yeonjun frowned while Mrs. Kim sighed, " Don't worry baby, we'll be out of here in no time."

Yeonjun sighed, " O-Ok."

" This place is so boring, all it is a room with no T.V," Hyunjin pouted.

" I'm bored! Can we please go out," Yeonjun whined.

" No Junnie, we have to stay here."

" Why are we here in the first place," Hyunjin frowned.

Mrs. Kim sighed, " All you two need to worry about is staying here and not leaving the place understand me?"

They both sighed, " Yes mom."

She smiled the she went back to reading her book. The two boys were on their phones when Aunt Cha Cha and her sons entered the room.

" Bae, this whole house is ugh!"

Mrs. Kim looked up, " What happened?"

" I was trying to get some food for them and I was walking in the hall and this asshole bumped into me with his gun! And I was like um hello and he was like um sorry lady. Like what the hell is this place," Aunt Cha Cha sat down on the bed.

" Eomma, I'm starving," Jongho whined.

" What time is it," Hyunjin asked.

" Ahh, it's 6," Seonghwa sighed as he sat down on the bed.

" I'm hungry too," Yeonjun pouted.

Mrs. Kim sighed, " Look, I'm going to see where is Jong. You all stay here."

They nodded their head, she left the room. She walked to Taehyung's room, she saw her son and Jungkook cuddling on the bed watching something on their phones.

" Tae? Kookie?"

They looked up.

" Yes ma?"

" I'm going to find your father about getting us some food."

" Why not just go to the kitchen?"

Mrs. Kim raised her eyebrow, " How would you know about the kitchen?"

Taehyung sat up, " U-Uh, when I was in the...."

" Bathroom! Yea, he saw the kitchen when he went to the bathroom. Right Taehyungie?"

Taehyung quickly nodded his head, " Yea! I saw the kitchen."

Mrs. Kim rolled her eyes, " Well, do you know where it is?"

" Yes ma."

She sighed, " Well, you're going to lead us there. We're going get the food and eat here."

Jungkook got off of Taehyung and Taehyung got up, " Sure."

Mrs. Kim went back to her room, Taehyung and Jungkook sighed.

" Damn bun, you are quick."

" Well I did learn it from you," Jungkook smiled as he was putting some shorts on.

Taehyung sighed, " I'm so sorry."

" Taehyungie, you have been saying sorry for the past hour. And it's ok, I still forgive you."

" But I am," he pouted as he hugged his waist.

Jungkook giggled, " Don't pout TaeTae."

"