Tea?

Yeonjun was confused.

He didn't know why Taehyung got in trouble.

Why did he fight Jimin?

Taehyung said don't worried about it. But he couldn't help but worried about it. There's something big about this situation and he wants to know what.

When Tae got home that night, he and mom had a long talk in her room without him there.

It's so unfair for him not to know. He wanted to know the whole situation. But he knew Taehyung wasn't going to tell him.

He's currently outside with his new friend group. Soobin noticed Yeonjun kept spacing out.

" Yeonjun?"

" Huh?"

" Are you ok?"

" Y-Yea, I just have a lot on my mind."

" Wanna talk about it," Kai asked.

" It's just like Taehyung isn't telling me something."

" What do you mean," Taehyun was concerned.

" Like he got in a fight with his long-time best friend and he told me he did something really bad but I want to know."

" Maybe he doesn't want you to stress out," Kai suggested.

" But, it seems like it's more than that. He told me before that he did everything with him and to see him punch him like that. He must have done something really bad."

" Well don't worry about it, if he told you don't worry then don't worry about it," Beomgyu said.

Yeonjun sighed, " I guess."

" Come on Yeonjun, don't worry about it. Besides your brother said he'll handle it," Soobin patted his shoulder.

Yeonjun nodded his head and smiled at him.

" Guys, I heard they have a new player on their basketball team," Kai said.

" What," Yeonjun looked at him shock.

" Yea, his dad convinced the coach to put him on the team as an extra player."

" W-What's his name," Yeonjun asked.

" I think Gimin?"

" Not Gimin you idiot! They said Jimin," Beomgyu corrected.

" You would know," Taehyun rolled his eyes.

" I'm sorry that I get the tea and you guys don't!"

Yeonjun's eye widens, " I-I'll be back."

Yeonjun got up and ran into his house. The four of them were confused.

Yeonjun ran upstairs and opened his room door. He gasped when he saw Taehyung on top of Jungkook.

Making out with him.

" Tae!"

They both jumped and Taehyung rolled off the bed into the floor.

" What the fuck," Taehyung groaned.

" Why didn't you tell me that Jimin was on the basketball team?!"

" Well dear little brother, I didn't want to bother you while you were hanging out with your friends," Taehyung got up from the floor and sat down on the bed.

" Tae! The guy hates me! And you fought him like two days ago. He's going to crush me!"

" Yeonjun look, me, Jungkook and Yoongi are also on the team. So you have nothing to worry about."