Hide and Seek

" Yeonjun I'm sorry ok, I didn't mean to hurt you."

" You still said it Soobin, y-you don't like m-me wearing blonde!"

" Yeonjun I didn't mean it like that, You look hot as a blonde. Like really hot and cute at the same time."

" You're just saying that," he pouted.

" No! I mean it Junnie, I really do. I'm an idiot alright, like a big idiot, please please don't be mad at me anymore."

Yeonjun huffed, " Well..."

" Please Junnie, I really do feel bad."

Yeonjun sighed, " Fine. But! You owe me mister when I get home."

" Anything Junnie!"

Yeonjun put his finger on his chin, " Well... you have to cook my dinner for me, you have to help me with my room, you have help me with my plushies collection and you have to give me extra cuddles when I say so."

Soobin chuckled, " Of course baby."

Yeonjun smiled,  " Ok! I forgive you!"

Soobin smiled, " Sooooo, how was your day?"

Yeonjun frowned, " Well it was all good at first but then something happened."

Soobin tilted his head," Like what?"

He sighed," I-I saw Yoongi at the mall."

Soobin's eyes widen, " How?! What?!"

" I don't know! And he's big too Binnie, like he has tattoos and everything."

" Jesus Christ, what happened?"

" Well h-he took me to the food court and h-he kept trying to talk but I was too scared and then Tae came to get me an-and he told us to go back to the car and wait."

Soobin sighed, " Wow, what did Taehyung do?"

" He didn't tell me what they talked about but he said that h-he's mad," he frowned.

" Don't worry Junnie, he's not going to do anything."

" H-How do you know that?"

" Look, he doesn't know where you guys are and plus he probably doesn't want to do anything."

Yeonjun sighed, " I-I guess."

Soobin frowned when he saw Yeonjun being so scared, he thought of something to make him feel better.

" Junnie, guess what?"

" What?"

" Christmas is literally this week, well for you since it's Satuday and it's about to be Sunday for you."

Yeonjun smiled, " You're right! Ooh! I'm so excited!"

" And, I got your Christmas gift~"

Yeonjun's eyes lit up with excitement, " Really?!"

" Uh-huh, I got it yesterday and I think you're going to be happy."

" Ooh! I got yours too! I really hope you like it," he smiled.

" Me too, I looked really hard to get this one but I think you're going to like it."

" Can I have a hint," Yeonjun wiggled his eyebrows.

" Noo silly," Soobin laughed.

" Please, I'll tell yours," he pouted.

" Junnie, it's a surprise."