Strawberries

" Ok TaeTae, I'll get the strawberries......Yes, I'll make sure I'll get the ice-cream too. Oh! Make sure that you get the blankets. Also, make sure you find a good movie....Taehyungie! We're not doing that! Ugh! Bye TaeTae," Jungkook hanged up the phone as he entered the store.

He went to the fruit section and looking for strawberries.

He looked for them but there wasn't any, he pouted , " TaeTae's going to be upset."

He tried to look for some snacks but then he saw a certain blonde.

Jimin.

Jungkook tried to walk away but Jimin saw him,"Jungkook!"

' Shit!'

Jungkook ran to the next aisle but Jimin caught up with him.

" Jungkook! Please listen."

" I don't want to talk to you," Jungkook snapped.

" Please Kook! I'm sorry ok! I-I made it right. So you have to listen to me!"

" Jimin, I don't owe you shit! I don't want to talk to you. Now leave me alone," Jungkook pushes pass Jimin.

Jimin caught up with him and grabbed his arm,
"Look, I go back to school tomorrow a-and I want it to make it right!"

" Jimin let me go! I don't want to talk to you. I'm not friends with you anymore! So I don't care!"

Jimin was getting frustrated, " Damn it Kook! I'm trying to be nice to your pathetic ass! Now you're going to listen to me! I said I was sorry and I got my reputation ruined for you idiots! Now you're going to sit here and listen to what I have to say!"

Jungkook pulled his arm away from him and rolled his eyes. So he got out his phone and started texting someone.

Jimin was confused, " W-what are you doing?"

" Texting."

Jimin growled, " I'm here trying to say sorry and you're texting!?"

Jungkook looked at him and rolled his eyes, " Yep. I'm texting Taehyungie and telling him what's happening right now. And he says he's going to be here in like 5 minutes."

Jimin eyes widen.

" Oh. And I told him that you called me pathetic and an idiot, so he'll be here in like two minutes," Jungkook smiled.

Jimin started walking back. He ran to the entrance, but he bumped into a very angry Taehyung.

" Oh hi Taehyungie," Jungkook ran to his boyfriend and hugged him.

" So? This little bitch called my baby pathetic," Taehyung tone darkened.

" Yep! And he grabbed my arm too," Jungkook pouted.

" Did he now?"

" Yes," he pouted and Taehyung kissed his cheek.

" Hang on baby, I have to do something real quick," Taehyung turned his attention to Jimin who was scared to death.

" Look T-Tae I was just," Jimin was cut off by Taehyung's punch.

Everyone one in the store gasped.

Tae had an angry expression on his face.

" Don't you ever touch my boyfriend! Don't come near him, don't even breathe near him. And if I hear that you ever come near him or my family and friends again I will beat your ass til you couldn't even move. Understand me?"