Wish

Yeonjun woke up from the couch, he sat up and stretched. He looked around in the living room and it was a mess. It had blankets everywhere and it had wrappers.

" Momma is going to kill me," he yawned.

He saw it was still a little dark but it had some sunshine. He was trying to find his phone but he remembered that he left in his bedroom.

He sighed, " Really?"

Then he noticed that everyone was still asleep. He heard some snoring, he looked down and he cooed. Soobin was sleeping right next to him, he had his mouth wide open.

Remember one time that he put some Cheerios in his mouth when he was sleeping before. It was so funny, Soobin even started eating it and that made Yeonjun laugh even more.

He remembered that Soobin was mad when he recorded it and Yeonjun had to give extra cuddles that night.

That's one of the best night of his life.

He kissed his cheek and ruffles his hair. Then he saw TaeNing sleeping on top of each other.

Yeonjun rolled his eyes, Taehyun might act all savage and not for all cutesy but Taehyun is one of the biggest cuddle bug ever.

Yeonjun remembered when Taehyun was sick, he was the most adorable thing ever. He was taking care of him and Taehyun would always hug on him.

He was so loopy and cutesy, Yeonjun was laughing so hard. He told Taehyun the next day about his behavior and he didn't remember a thing.

Long story short, when the others are not around other than Kai, Taehyun is one the most cuddle bug every.

He got up from the couch and he saw San and Hyunjin sharing a big blanket together. He smiled when he saw Hyunjin basically sleeping on top of San. San looked so comfortable with Hyunjin on top of him.

Yeonjun was so happy for San. He hasn't seen San this happy in a long time. The only time he saw him this happy was when he liked Wooyoung, and he's very happy for him. He even liked it even more when Hyunjin is literally perfect for him.

Unlike Wooyoung.

Hyunjin is so nice and he looks like he can really be a good influence for San. He thinks he's great with San and he loves their new friendship. He's hoping that their relationship blossom even more.

He'll even help San, he and San has always been close when he was Mingi's group.

Even though San would always change his personality for Wooyoung but when they're alone they're best friends.

San was Yeonjun's first person he considered as an older brother. Sure he was hurt when San did the cutting incident but now he has forgiven him. He's happy when he's not with Wooyoung, Wooyoung wasn't the best for him.

He's just happy for him for finding the one person that's nice.

He got up and walked to the kitchen, he saw Taehyung sitting at the kitchen table half-awake. He had a sleeping Jungkook on his lap with Taehyung was on his phone.

He was confused, "Tae?"

Taehyung looked up and sighed, " Hey Jun."

Yeonjun walked to them and sat down next to them, " Why are you up so early?"

Taehyung sighed, " Something happened."

Yeonjun scooted up to him, " W-What h-happened?"

He sighed," Mom's at the hospital."

Yeonjun tilted his head, " What time is it?"

" 6:20."

"Why is she at work this early?"