Smoke

Warning: This chapter is a little violent and shit gets real. Enjoy

Taehyung pulled up to Jimin's house but he noticed something off. He squinted his eyes and his eyes widen.

All of the windows were broken and the front door was broken. Taehyung began panicking.

" Oh fuck!"

" T-Taehyungie? Ar-Are you ok?"

" W-We need to go like right now!"

Jungkook and Yeonjun were confused.

" We just got here," Yeonjun said.

" Look at the house," Taehyung points at the widows.

Jungkook and Yeonjun's eyes widen as they gasped.

" W-wait that means-"

" Binnie! I-I need to go," Yeonjun got out of the car and started running to the house.

Taehyung groaned, "Stay here," he orders Jungkook.

" B-But-"

" Jungkook! Stay here while I'll get him," Taehyung yelled.

Jungkook flinched and nodded his head.

Just when Yeonjun was about to reach the lawn, Taehyung ran to get him, he picked him up and he started kicking, " Let me go Tae! Our friends are in there!"

" Yeonjun shut the hell up!"

He put him back in the car and Yeonjun was trying to leave, "What are you doing!? Our friends could be in there and you want us to sit in the car!?"

" Listen to me! Do you see all those broken windows!? That means there are more than 10 fucking guys in there! We don't know who's in there and with what! We need to go to the police station!"

" But Tae-"

" Yeonjun just listen to me! We can't go in there ok!? Do you want us to fucking die!?"

They both flinched and Taehyung sighed, "Look, I'm going to look. You two stay in the car understand me?"

" B-But Ta-Tae-"

" Jungkook I need you to stay here and watch my brother. If I'm not back here in 10 minutes you drive to my house or the school understands me?"

" B-But T-Tae-"

" Look baby, I know you're scared but please you need to stay in the car. If you see someone that's not me or hyungs you drive the fuck out of the car."

Jungkook started crying and hiccuping but he nodded his head.

" Yeonjun you stay the fuck in this car understand?"

Yeonjun crosses his arm, " yes."

Jungkook pulled his arm, "T-Taehyungie p-please d-don't go."

" Look baby I need to see if everyone is safe or in that house. Like I said if I'm not out here in 10 minutes just drive."

" T-TaeTae y-you s-said th-they're i-in th-there p-please do-don't leave."

Yeonjun kept sniffing and Taehyung wipes his tears away with his thumb.

Taehyung kissed his head, " I'm not leaving you, I'll be back. Trust me, but please stay in the car," Taehyung opens the car door and walked inside.

Jungkook was hiccuping and crying.

" He's going to be ok, Kook," Yeonjun patted his back.

" I-I h-hope s-so."

Taehyung slowly looked in the window and he's eyes widen, there were 10 people in there with bats and looked like they were waiting for someone. He also saw blood on the floor.