Kill me now

Yeonjun and Mrs.Kim gasped.

" Tae! Language! This is your new brother now! Aren't you excited," she hugged Yeonjun.

Tae looked like he had seen the Holy Ghost. 

He was not excited. He was not happy that the little shit that almost cost him a spot on the team is in this house. He was not happy that he has to live with him. He was not happy when she said he's his younger brother. He was not happy that his life was ruined.

He was not happy at all.

Did I say he was not happy?

" U-um mom, c-can I talk to you? Alone?"

" Tae! Don't be rude! He's part of the family now. Whatever you have to say, you can say it in front of your new little brother," Mrs. Kim exclaimed while she pinched Yeonjun's cheek.

Taehyung gagged.

" Mom please?!"

Mrs. Kim rolled her eyes, " Ugh, fine." She turned to Yeonjun, " Yeonjun sweetie, can you please go unpack your things in your new room?"

" Yes Mrs. Kim," Yeonjun took his suitcase and ran upstairs. Taehyung glared at him and back to his mom.

She gave him a weak smile, " H-Hey TaeBear."

Taehyung walked on her," Mom start explaining."

" Ok look! I always wanted another kid and you said so yourself that you wanted a younger brother. So I think this as a win-win."

" First, I was 10 when I asked for a younger brother. Second, of all the children that you had to pick, you pick that demon upstairs," Taehyung was basically shouting at this point.

" Kim Taehyung, that sweet little angel upstairs is not a demon. Plus stop shouting, he can hear you."

" I don't care if that little monster can hear me! Mom, he almost cost me my spot on the team."

" He goes to school with you?"

" Yes! He goes to school with me and he and his little friends like to pick on people and he likes to cause trouble!"

" Listen, I have been visiting him at the adoption center for over a year and every time I go talk to him he's the sweetest little boy I have ever met."

" Mom he literally lied to the coach that I hit him! Then he took Jimin spot on the team! Did I not mention that he likes to pick on people?!"

" Tae listen to me, he's going to live with us now. He's your new brother and I want you to treat him like it."

" Mom I loved being an only child! Why did you do this to me," Taehyung got on his knees and whined.

" Come on Tae, once you get to know him you guys will be best brothers ever."

" Mom, Logan Paul is a better brother than that brat."

" Tae, please! Do this for me," Mrs.Kim gave him pleading eyes.

Taehyung groaned loudly and then he quietly murmured, " fine."

Mrs. Kim started to smile and started jumping with excitement.

" Thank you Tae! I'm so proud of you," She gave him a kiss on the cheek.