Alien

Two weeks have passed by and everything was different.

Like the vibe and the atmosphere were different in the school. It felt kinda calm and strange at the same time.

J-Hopes and Jimin's plan was delayed because something happened but that's for later.

But now they are ready with everything.

They were ready for this.

Taehyung and Jungkook's relationship have gotten stronger and they are more in love than before. These two are basically soulmates and they're never letting go.

Yeonjun's and Soobin's relationship is great. They are happy and enjoying life at at moment. Yeonjun is still learning Korean but Yeonjun isn't getting the gist of it yet.

Yes he would be frustrated but Soobin is really patient with him. Yeonjun happy and Soobin is happy that Yeonjun is.

Jin is way nicer than before and has grown close to the others. Namjoon was happy for his Jinnie and he's glad that he was his old self. And Jin was way more happier than ever.

The freshmen gang are still litty as ever and they're living the life right now.

Everything was great for everyone.

Well everyone except for the Mins.

The Mins' haven't heard from their son in two weeks, they were so worried and were fearful. They went to the police but they couldn't do anything because he considers as an adult and he can do what he wants.

The Mins' were so upset but they hope that nothing happened to their baby. They were worried sick and haven't gotten any sleep.

Yoongi hasn't been to school for two weeks and he's been staying at J-Hope's warehouse. He wanted to go home but J-Hope would give reasons to stay and he just stayed there. He doesn't know why he didn't want him to leave. But he didn't question it.

San and Hyunjin have grown closer for the past two weeks. They hang out basically all the time after school. 

Hyunjin didn't tell his friends that he likes like him. He already knew what they were going to say.

They would say not to get attached and break it off. He still doesn't like Jimin or trusts him but his friends are in for the money.

They want that money to get out of that foster home. He understands the reason but this isn't the right way.

All he knows he's going to get the bottom of this and he's going to keep his friendship with San.

San and Hyunjin were currently hanging out at the local diner. With Hyunjin was sitting across from San reading a book while San was drinking his milkshake.

San felt like Hyunjin is too uptight and he wanted to show him more fun stuff but he didn't want to change him.

Now he wants some fun.

San wanted to annoy him, so he got up and sat next to him and starting poking his cheek.

Hyunjin continued to read, then San started tapping on his head.