Nightmare

It turns out that there's a hurricane and it's a big one. Of course Mrs.Kim called them and she says that they're probably going to stay there for three days or more.

Great.

Not only there's a hurricane coming, the powers went out so they can't really see. They're currently in the living room with the fire place on. Well except for Beomgyu.

He's in his bedroom alone. Soobin kinda threaten him saying if he leaves his room he'll beat the shit of him again.

Everyone was pissed.

They couldn't believe that Beomgyu fell for Jimin's game. They were also mad that he sent him the address.

Yeonjun was very upset.

He couldn't believe that his so called "bestie" would do this. After what he went through, he can conclude that he can't really trust anyone anymore. Well except for the people that's in this room. And also his mom.

And that's all he needs.

Taehyung was so angry.

He couldn't believe that Jimin would go this low to purposely manipulate his little brother's friend and having him turn against him just so he could just hurt them.

He's just so cruel.

Now they're sitting down in the living room watching the news for the hurricane. Taehyung and Jungkook were cuddling on the floor.

Yeonjun was laying on top of Soobin on the couch. While the rest were on the couch watching the news. They were watching it on Namjoon's laptop.

" Now as you see in this area, this is where the hurricane is coming. So if you live in this area you need to get to safe place. It might even change directions because this hurricane is just that powerful. All you need for staying safe are just stick together with your family, bring food, bring water and maybe blankets and flashlights because this one isn't just a little storm. I'm warning you folks this hurricane.....is a big one," the news reporter said.

Luckily, they're not in that area but they are kinda close to it so they need to take some action just in case it changes directions. They are all terrified especially Jungkook.

He absolute hate any sort of storms. Now they're saying they're hurricane coming, his anxiety is off the roof

" What do we do now," J-hope sighed.

" That hurricane is huge. That thing can wipe out an entire city," Namjoon exclaimed.

Taehyung felt Jungkook hug him tighter and whimpered.

Taehyung looked up at Namjoon, " Hey Joon?"

" Yeah?"

" Shut it."

" What I'm just saying. That thing is huge, like it's like a little version of Hurricane Katrina."

Taehyung felt Jungkook buries his head in his chest and heard everyone gasped.

Yoongi smacked the back of Namjoon's head.

" Ouch!"

" Would you shut up?"

" Ok geez," Namjoon rolled his eyes.

" D-does this place have a basement," Kai asked.

" Um I don't think so," Taehyung mumbled.

" What the hell? I mean this place is huge and you're telling me it doesn't have a basement," Jin huffed.

" I think we should head to sleep guys. It's been a long day and we don't what could happened tomorrow," J-hope announces.