Joseph

The train ride was very quiet, everyone was so uncomfortable because Emma shown up. And Yeonjun was so mad. He wanted to enjoy this ski trip and be with his boyfriend.

 He wanted to enjoy this ski trip and be with his boyfriend

This is not going to go well.

Taehyung was nervous because he knows how much Yeonjun doesn't like Emma and he knows that Emma likes Soobin.

Taehyung was getting sweaty, Jungkook notices his boyfriend unease.

" Taehyungie?"

Taehyung looked at him and smiled, " Y-Yes baby?"

" Please don't worry, everything is going to be fine," he held his hand.

Taehyung sighed, " I know but I'm just worried about Yeonjun and Emma," he whispered.

Jungkook sighed and he noticed that Emma was looking at Soobin. Apparently Taehyun and Yeonjun notices this too and Yeonjun was not having it.

" So!? Hwanwoong who rented this cabin," Namjoon asked.

" And how long is this ride," Yoongi sighed.

" Well, it's two hours away and my friend. You'll meet him when we get there."

Everyone groaned.

" So Soobin? Do you like skiing," Emma asked.

Soobin sighed, " I never been skiing."

" Oh! I been skiing a bunch of times and I can definitely show you," she smiled.

Yeonjun crushed his waterbottle with his hands and Taehyun scoffed. Taehyung sighed and Jungkook just facepalmed.

" That's ok, Yeonjun here is going to teach me. Thank you though," he smiled.

Yeonjun smirked and Emma frowned, " O-Oh. Well maybe some other time."

" You wish," Taehyun mumbled.

" Yoons, why did you dye your hair," Namjoon asked.

" Me and San where bored and we were like fuck it."

San laughed as he was texting on his phone, " Yea, and plus I always wanted to dye my hair this color."

" I bet you're going to get all the boys with that hair," Taehyun laughed.

" Oh hell yes," San high fives him.

" You like boys," Emma asked.

" Well, I like everyone. But I usually go for boys."

" Oh? That's really cool."

" What about you Emma," Jin asked.

" Jin," Namjoon hit his arm.

" What!?"

" You just don't ask people about their sexualities."

" It's ok, Namjoon. And I'm bi."