Camping

" What about the cutting incident?"

" I have no idea what they were talking about. I was just pointing where the bathroom where and some how they were in the locker room."

" B-but-"

" Beomgyu trust me, I would never ever hired people to physically harm other people. I was shocked that they accuse me such things."

" So you're telling me that Yeonjun manipulated everyone and you try to stop it then everyone turn their back on you?"

Jimin sighed, " Unfortunately. I tried my best to tell everyone hey you guys need to come to your senses but I guess I was too late."

" That's utter complete bullshit! It's not your fault!"

" I know, I know, then we I was trying to take the fall for his mess, they started to hate on me because they thought I was lying."

" Ugh! The nerve!"

' God, he's gullible'

" I knew he wasn't it! I told my friends, hey he was hanging out with those hood rats but nooo they wanted me to be nice to him. Ugh! Now he manipulated my friends too!"

" I'm so sorry to hear that, I'll be careful if I were you. You're too young to go through hardships because of this insecure manipulative person."

" Oh Jimin, what do I do!?"

" Well, I don't want to cause any drama."

" Please Jimin! I don't want my friends to be manipulated because of him!"

" Look, all we can do is just wait. I don't want you to make the mistake I made by jumping too early."

" Oh."

" Let's not talk about him right now.Let's talk about us."

Beomgyu smiled, " Ok."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" I can't believe your dumbass self got grounded for two weeks for sneaking out," Jin laughed.

" Look, I didn't know she had an extra key!"

" Taehyungie! I can't see you no more," Jungkook pouted.

" He's not going to jail you dumbass," Yoongi scoffed.

Taehyung and Jungkook glared at him.

" W-what about my birthday," Jungkook bottom lip wobbled.

" Aigoo," Taehyung kissed his cheek, "Don't worry baby. I'll find a way and I have something big for you."

" H-How?"

" Babe, just because I'm grounded doesn't mean that stops me from seeing you ," Taehyung smirked.

" You're so sweet TaeTae," Jungkook kissed his cheek and Taehyung blushed.

" How did Yeonjun react to it? You know since he's birthday," J-hope asked.

" Well...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Yeonjun please calm down," Huening Kai was trying to comfort the crying Yeonjun.

He didn't take the grounding so well.

His mom told him he's grounded for two weeks.

Even on his birthday!

That's like the worst thing ever.

He wanted to hang out with his boyfriend and friends but nooooo he's grounded.