TaTa

" Wow, this is delicious," Hwanwoong said while eating his food.

Emma was picking her food, she honestly feels terrible. When she heard them screaming she felt sick to her stomach.

All she wanted to was to get someone to like her but, not this way.

This way is horrible.

She especially didn't want to have someone that she liked be forced to hang out with her. And she especially didn't want to watch him tied up to hang out with her.

" Soobin? Do you want some water," Hwanwoong smirked.

" Get bent."

" Jeez, no need to be rude."

Soobin is currently is tied up to a chair and the other two were eating. Soobin had to listen to his friends' screams. He had to sit here and do nothing.

He let Yeonjun down.

" You know I thought my freshman year was about to be dope as fuck but no. Me and my boyfriend-"

Emma gasped and put her head down.

" Were all good, but no! This fucking psycho decided to be like no! Let's be crazy and now I'm stuck here with two FUCKING crazy people that believe this bullshit!"

Soobin was pissed, he wanted to fight everyone in the house. He didn't know what was happing to his boyfriend.

He didn't even know he was alive or not. He didn't know what was happening to his friends. He's stuck and he felt useless.

" A-And n-now J-Junnie i-is in trouble a-and.." he started crying.

Hwanwoong and Emma stopped eating and looked at him. They didn't really mean for all of this. They both looked at with sadness and concern.

Emma sighed, " Soobin?"

Soobin looked at her with tears coming down his cheek.

" Tell me what happened."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" What you mean I can't buy that!? Mom! We're rich! I don't care if it's considered illegal, I want it!"

Jimin is having a heated conversation with his mom with the rest locked up in a small room hugging together.

There were no windows or anything, they were in an empty room with a lock, and Jimin is outside of the door screaming on the phone.

" I hope they're ok," Kai hiccuped.

" We need to get the hell out of here," Namjoon whispered.

"  You know, if we get out of here alive, I'm going to dye my hair," Taehyun said.

" Really? That's all you're thinking about. You're two best friends could be dying right now," San scoffed.

" Look, I know Taehyung. He's going to protect them and himself. They're going to get out of here like we are."

" New lesson, I'm not talking to anyone else when I get home," San said.

" Agreed," Kai said.

" If we get home," Jin whimpered.

" You shut it! You have no say in this," Taehyun snapped.

Jin gasped, " Joonie!"

Namjoon stayed silent, he didn't want to look at him. He hurt him too much and now he potentially risked his life or his friend's life.

Jin just sat there softly crying, he ruined everything.

He ruined his friendship, his relationship, their vacation and now they could possibly die. He felt awful, he felt worse human being on the world.  He felt so lonely.