Hang out

" Are you sure that is going to work?"

" Trust me Joon, it's full proof. When Kookie was mad at me, food is always the best answer."

" So I just give him this basket of his favorite food and we should be cool?"

" Well I mean you could always..I don't know confess your love to him," J-hope rolled his eyes.

" I can't do that! I have to make it perfect. I want to show my love."

" Now I get it when you guys wanna barf with me and Kookie."

" What you think Yoongi," Namjoon asked.

Yoongi was on his phone texting someone. He has been glued to that phone for the past two days.

" Hyung?"

" Huh?"

" Bro we're here trying to help Joon out, you have been glued to that phone," Taehyung tsked.

" Look I'm here so get on with it."

" Who are you texting," J-hope asked.

" No one important, look Joon stop being a pussy and tell him."

" I don't know what to do," Namjoon groaned.

" Oh shit, here come Jin and Jungkook act normal," Taehyung rushes.

" Normal isn't in your vocabulary," Yoongi laughed as he was still texting.

Taehyung glared at him.

" If I was a singer I would totally fly across the stage while I'm singing my song," Jungkook said as he was sitting down.

" I'll probably sing while playing a beautiful piano live on stage," Jin sat down.

" Hey babe," Taehyung kissed him.

" Oh hi Taehyungie! Me and Jin hyung were talking about what would we do if we were singers."

" I bet you'll be the best singer ever babe," Taehyung smirked.

Jungkook blushes" Thank you Taehyungie," he kisses his cheek.

" So Jin, how have you been doing," Namjoon asked.

" Great," Jin rolled his eyes.

" O-oh," he frowned.

" You know Jin, maybe if you stop acting like a bitch maybe he wouldn't have invite Jackson to hang out with you guys," Yoongi scoffed.

Everyone looked at him with shocked.

" Yoongi," Taehyung gritted his teeth.

" What I'm just saying. Joon has been trying to apologize for two days and Jin is acting like he owns the place. I don't even think it's wrong for him to hang out with his other friends. Like hello we have other friends. Like you Tae."

" Yoongi please stop talking," Namjoon gritted his teeth.

" I'm just saying Jin needs to stop acting like he's entitled to everything. Like come on, Hobi this whole situation is stupid," Yoongi rolled his eyes and went back to texting.

Everyone was silent after that.

Jin gasped and he frowned," D-Do you guys feel like I'm entitled to everything?"

" No of course not, you know Yoongi. He probably haven't had his sleep yet," Taehyung glared at Yoongi.

" O-Oh."

" Look Jin, I'm sorry for not taking in consideration of your feelings. And I should have told Jackson to leave. I'm sorry."

" To make it better Jin, he didn't even go to the party," Taehyung added.