Pinterest

Manly a Namjin Chapter😉!!
Enjoy☺️

************************************

The gang was chilling at lunch until a voice called.

" Ayo Joon!"

Namjoon looked up from his book to see his really close friend Jackson, " Hey Jackson."

Jackson sat down next to him and Jin rolled his eyes.

" So tell me why, our stupid English teacher is telling me that I, Jackson Wang, failed that test?!"

" R-really," Namjoon laughed

" Yes! And I have perfect English skills. So explain to me how the fuck did I fail?!"

" Bro we went over this,  just because you have perfect English does not mean you know everything about Shakespeare!"

"I'm just saying I think this English class is stupid like come on, Joon you know I have perfect English, so why should I take an English class?!"

Namjoon was laughing so hard he could barely breathe.

Jin was getting jealous. 

He never made Namjoon laugh like that before. He laughs like that every time Jackson talks.

He hates it.

" So Joon, do you think you can come over and help me with the thing?"

" Are you talking about-"

" Shush! Don't say it! Just say yes or no," Jackson covers his mouth.

Namjoon pushed his hands away, " Oh my god. Ok fine, where?"

" Duh, our usual hang out."

" Ah I see."

" Don't forget. Now, if you excuse me I have to go kick Jb's ass."

" What did he do this time," he chuckled.

" Bro! He told Mark that I said that he is petty as a joke. Now Mark is pissed at me and now he won't talk to me."

"Bro you know how Mark is, he would literally throw a freaking laptop at you. You should talk to him very soon."

" You don't think I know that! He literally was about to high kick my ass when I was trying to say hi to him."

Namjoon laughed, " Ok bro I'll see you tonight."

" Alright, don't forget to bring the snacks," Jackson got up.

" Bet my guy."

Jackson patted his back and walked to somewhere else.

" Bro Jackson is so crazy, I swear he's gonna make me have like a whole heart attack someday," Namjoon chuckled.

" What are you guys doing tonight," J-hope asked.

" Oh apparently I'm not allowed to say it, so let's just say we're going to be having a little fun."

Jin scoffed and picked at his food.

" So did you guys hear," J-hope asked.

" If it's Namjoon being an asshole we all knew," Jin snapped.

" Wha-"

" No, so apparently Yoongi and Jimin are like dating."

Taehyung dropped his fork, " What?"