With or Without you

" Dad I don't know about this. Me and gangs don't mix."

" Come on my boy, don't think of them as gang members, think of them as your family," he patted his shoulder.

" But-"

" Don't worry, they won't hurt you, you're my son. They know their boundaries"

Taehyung sighed and leaned back in the seat. He checked his phone and it's passed 11:30. Everyone is probably is wondering where he is. He was supposed to be at home hours ago to study for his finals and hang out with his boyfriend.

When he was hanging out with his dad, it was awkward. All he did was talk about himself and old times.

And in the mall, he just gave him money to do whatever he wants. He always wanted to have a father and son bond but that wasn't it.

The mall and the food were great but it was boring, he would talk about his gang and talk about himself.

When he tried to talk to him about himself he would always talk about the gang life. And telling him how the gang life was so perfect and all of that.

Taehyung didn't feel comfortable with his dad. It's nothing weird or anything but he just doesn't feel a fatherly vibe from him. He doesn't feel good about this, something is up but he doesn't know what.

Mr. Kim looked at his son and continued driving with a smirk.

' This will solve everything.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were driving for 30 minutes before they reached the warehouse. Taehyung fell asleep since it is after midnight. Mr. Kim parked his car and he sighed.

" Get up son, we're here."

Taehyung opened his eyes and he stretched, " Where are we?"

" Well son, we're at my warehouse."

Taehyung couldn't see anything because it was dark outside. Mr. Kim took his seatbelt off and got out of the car. Taehyung followed and he was getting scared.

These are top-notched gang members, they killed people and stole drugs. These were kids that was with J-hope. These are adults that can easily kill him, and they're in the middle of the forest.

This shall be interesting.

He slowly followed his dad and they walked into this huge warehouse. It didn't look like those trashy warehouses you see in the movies. It was kinda homey.

 It was kinda homey

" Whoa."

" Boys! The boss is here!"

Then everyone in the house came running from the rooms. They all came greeting the boss as they bowed down to him. Taehyung was so confused about why they are bowing down to him. But he saw Mr. Kim was smiling at them.