For Good

" I'm so nervous. I don't know if I can do it."

" Come on Tae, it's just Jungkook," Yoongi scoffed.

" It's not just Jungkook. It's the love of my life, the person I love very much. My bunny, my Kookie-"

" Ok we get it, now how do you want us to do," Jin said.

" Ok, I need you to make sure that he doesn't enter the cafeteria. When I say fuck your chicken strips, you bring him in."

" What," Taehyun raised his eyebrow.

" Just get the hell out of here and distract my Kookie," he pushed them.

" Ok fine, geez," San scoffed.

" Yeonjun and Jin, you two stay and help me with the final touches."

"Okie, I'm so excited," Yeonjun jumped with excitement.

" Come on," Taehyung said.

Jin and Yeonjun followed him in the cafeteria. The others waited for Jungkook to get out of class. Yoongi, Taehyun, San, Soobin, Kai and Namjoon were there waiting.

The bell ranged, Jungkook was the last one out of the classroom. He was walking out when everyone jumped out, " Hey Jungkook!"

He screamed, " AHHHHH!"

" Heya Jungkook, let's go to the gym," Namjoon suggested.

" Wh-what about Taehyungie and lunch?"

" Come on hang out with us for a change," Yoongi said.

" I-I don't know."

" Come on, please Kook it's just for a couple of minutes," Namjoon said.

He sighed," I-I guess."

" Come on! Let's talk about San's hoes," Taehyun grabbed his arm.

" I don't have hoes!"

" Whatever, oh! I heard that BamBam and Yugyeom are on a break," Taehyun said.

" No way," Kai gasped.

" Yes Bae, it's because of Jimin."

" What do you mean," Yoongi asked.

" Ok so, Jimin and BamBam were hanging out so much. So Yugyeom got so jelly and BamBam was like he didn't do anything but Jimin lied. He told Yugyeom they were doing stuff but Yugyeom believed it and broke up with him. And BamBam doesn't know."

" That's so gross, typical," Soobin rolled his eyes.

" I know."

" How did you hear about this," Jungkook asked.

" Well, I overheard Jimin talking to someone and BamBam crying to another freshman."

" Wow, that's awful, but BamBam did do that shit at the cabin," Namjoon said.

" O-Oh I forgot about that...where's TaeTae?"

" Umm what about we go the classroom, I need to go get my h-homework," Kai lied.

"O-Oh."

"Come on guys," Soobin said.

They went to the freshman hallway and Kai went to get his 'homework'. Then they went the extra long way to the cafeteria. They were walking for the past couple of minutes while Jungkook was pouting.

The others were laughing and talking while Jungkook was getting annoyed.

Jungkook loves food and he loves Taehyungie. He hasn't had food and lunch is almost over and he didn't even see Taehyung at all.