Secret Santa

" So bitches, which one is the better parent," Taehyun asked.

It's currently November 8th, and the gang is at the Kims' hanging out in the living room, today is the day for Kai and San pick who's the better parent.

Wow, two weeks have already pasted.

Time flies when you are having fun.

Everyone had a chill two weeks, all though Taekook and Yeonjun are still grounded, they sneak to go places at night and Mrs.Kim still doesn't know.

Yoongi has been dating Hoseok and being in the gang for two weeks, and it has been great. Tonight he's getting his gang tattoo and he's excited.

He is loving the gang since J-Hope told everyone that they're dating and everyone has been so welcoming. And those three assholes haven't bothered him since.

He hates to say it, but it feels good to be on top.

They're the power couple.

Yoongi also hasn't told the others anything, one: he didn't want them to lecturing him and two its's none of their fucking business.

Who he dates and hang out isn't any of their business, he doesn't have to explain to them anything.

Especially Taehyung.

After since he started dating Jungkook, Yoongi thought he turned cocky and a hotshot.

Like he felt annoyed at Taehyung's "leadership". He's glad he didn't tell them anything, plus he wants to leave the group but his gang friends don't go to school.

He was about to drop out but Hoseok told him not to, he wanted him to have a good life. He said he didn't want him to be like him.

They had a fight about it but Yoongi gave up and decided to stay, just for Hobi's sake. Hobi was happy and they kinda had sex for two hours but that's not the point.

The point is, when his senior year is over, he's going to join the gang permanently, he's going to live with Hobi when school is over.

He hasn't told his parents anything, he sneaks out at night and comes home like at 5 or 6, he only gets like two hours of sleep.

So that's why when he gets home from school he takes a nap. He also doesn't eat in his lunch hour because he's too tired and just sleeps.

The others tried to ask what's wrong, he just brushes it off. Taehyung was getting worried for him, he tried talking to him but Yoongi just ignores him.

So usually Taehyung would get angry but he just gives up. He's just sad because he lost his best friend.

He lost two of his best friends in the span of two months.

He wasn't feeling the best.

No one knows this, but Taehyung is stressing and not as happy anymore. Jungkook does bring him happiness and he's grateful for that. But it's the feeling of losing his best friends and almost dying multiple times is finally getting up to him.

He tried to be ok but it's just the gun part scared the living hell out of him.

He still gets nightmares about that Homecoming.

When Jungkook is asleep on him, he tries to not cry out from having a nightmare. He doesn't want to have Jungkook worrying, and he didn't want Yeonjun to worry either, so he just cries quietly.

When Jungkook is there, it helps him a little bit but he's still terrified.

He didn't tell anyone this and he doesn't want them to know or worry about him.