Pony

" We didn't do anything, we were the ones that got kidnapped," Taehyung yelled through the cell.

" Yea look at us bitch! We're covered in cuts and bruises," Jin yelled.

" I want candy!"

" What the fuck is wrong with him," Taehyung points at Yeonjun, who was playing with Soobin's hair and laughing.

" Um h-he was kinda drugged," San mumbled.

" What?!"

Yeonjun flinched and tears started coming down his cheek," T-Tae-TaeTae y-yelled a-at me," he started wailing.

"Mom is going to kill me," he facepalmed.

"I'm so sorry Taehyungie," Jungkook hugged his arm and Taehyung held his hand.

" Look sir please let us out," Namjoon yelled.

" Look, pipe down," the officer yelled.

Currently Namjin, Taekook, Yoonmin, San, and Yeonbin was stuck in a jail cell.

The police took them in and they were able to arrest most of the gang members, except for J-hope, Leedo, Wooyoung and Beomgyu.

They escaped and ran off to somewhere, leaving most of the gang caught and charged with drugs.

JungWoo went to the hospital because they beat him so badly.

The Jeons went to go get him but they didn't even care about their youngest son who was crying in jail. They didn't even answer the phone. Their main focus was their eldest son.

The others parents are stuck in at work. They were trying to get off of work as soon as possible.

" T-Taehyungie I-I'm scared," Jungkook cried while hugging Tae.

" I know baby," he kissed his head.

" This is bullshit! I have a broken arm, come on man," Namjoon yelled.

" I said pipe down!"

" Binnie I-I want pet foxes."

" Yeonjun we're in jail, we can't have foxes."

Yeonjun started crying louder.

" Soobin," Taehyung yelled.

" What!?"

" Make him stop crying," Jin told him.

Soobin gulped, " U-Um, look Yeonjun! My dimples."

Yeonjun stopped and he smiled, " Dimples!"

" Yeah my dimples, and you can play with them."

" N-New friends," Yeonjun asked.

" Yes?"

Yeonjun clapped his hands," Yay!"

Yeonjun started poking his dimples and Soobin sighed.

" Wow. I honestly have nothing to say after that," Taehyung said.

" Ok guys we need a plan," Yoongi whispered shouted.

" Taehyungie wi-will this b-be on our re-record?"

" Umm..."

" O-Oh god," Jin gasped.

" T-Taehyungie I-I won't g-go to college or-or...I'll be homeless," he started crying.

" No you won't babe. You're going to go to a good school."

" Yeah clown school," Jimin chuckled.