Squirrelboy

Y'all will not believe the week that I had so it' was my birthday week and I'm moving so😒

But my teachers had the audacity to assign me SIXTH TEEN ASSIGNMENTS that's due at all this week and I have FIVE assignments it's due on my birthday 🤩

So that's the reason this was out so late. 😭😢

Enjoy 🥳🤩

***********************

" Let's go people, Ji is here and I need to make sure that he got the right stuff," Aunt Cha Cha yelled.

" Eomma, how will the others get the ride to the airport," Seonghwa asked.

" Ji offered to take them sweetie while Wheein and Hongjoong stay at his place."

" Well it sucks that you guys can't stay longer," Jongho said.

" I want to too but my brothers want me home as soon as possible. They even called my brother from college, so I'm definitely screwed," San whined.

Then San saw Hyunjin walking down the stairs and his eyes were red, and he was sniffing. San frowned, he couldn't take it anymore so he  walked over to him.

" Hyunjin?"

Hyunjin gasped and he looked down, San looked at him with confusion," What's wrong? You have been ignoring me all day, and you have been quiet all day. What's up?"

" I-I u-uh, um," Hyunjin fiddled with his fingers.

San tiltes his head, " Is it something I did?"

Hyunjin looked at him with fear and San was getting really confused, "Angel? Are you ok? You kinda look pale."

" I-I-"

" He's not feeling well, don't worry," Taehyung came to the rescue.

Hyunjin looked at him and San looked at him and he nodded his head, "Ah, ok. Um I'm sorry that you're feeling bad angel. Is there something I can do?"

Hyunjin shook his head, " N-No t-thank you."

" Oh ok, um are you sure you want to go. You look like you're going to throw up or something."

" I-I'm-"

" Hyunjinnie?! Are you ok baby?! You look so sick," Mrs. Kim came in.

" I-I'm fine mom," he lied.

" Do you want to lay down or something? I can stay here if you want Jinnie."

" No, I'm ok. Really," he tried to calm her down.

" Are you sure sweetie because I can ditch these losers and stay here if you want."

" Hey," Jongho whined.

" Shut it," she told him.

Jongho pouts, " Some aunt you are."

She rolled her eyes and paid attention to her youngest, " Jinnie? Why are your eyes red?"

Hyunjin gulped and he looked the other way, " N-No reason."

" Ma, he wasn't feeling good but he's good now. Right Hyunjin," Taehyung asked his brother.

Hyunjin nodded his head, " R-Right."

" Oh well ok, but if you feel sick we can leave ok," she rubbed his cheek.