Crocodile Tears

Ok that live was ICONIC!😌💅🏽

Carry on.....
**********************************************

The next day, Taehyung still doesn't know why he's mom was acting crazy.

Ever since that lady came, she has been smiling all morning. She was even dancing while she was cooking the bacon.

'Maybe Chris Hemsworth got a divorce or something.'

He shrugs his shoulders and got into his car. He decided he'll pick up Jimin and Jungkook.

He arrived at Jimin's house first and Jimin was sulking. He got into the car and he was still frowning.

" Still mad?"

Jimi glared at him," Mad is an understatement."

" Come on Chim, don't be like that."

" Tae I'm the only one that got cut! Like the only one and how come he didn't cut like Mark or something!?"

"Because Mark is tal-"

' Oh fuck.'

He messed up.

Jimin raises his eyebrow," What was that?"

" I-I mean Mark uhhh... tal-talked to the coach and ask him to make him on the team and he said yes," Taehyung lies.

" Oh, ok."

Taehyung sighed and act like nothing happened.

"But that Yeonjun kid and his friends were about to get his ass kicked last night," Jimin gritted his teeth.

" I know right, they're lucky that their freshmen and I care for the basketball team."

They finally arrived at Jungkook's house and Taehyung honks the horn.

Jungkook came running out and basically jumping into the car. Jungkook was panting and Taehyung laughed.

" Hey guys!"

" Hey Kook."

" What's up," Jimin mumbled.

" Is Jimin hyung still mad?"

" Ughhhhhh!"

" The answer is yes."

Jungkook put his seatbelt on," I still can't believe that he made it though."

" Look, the kid is good, like really good. I can see why," Taehyung said as he drove off.

" Whatever," Jimin rolled his eyes.

Then Jungkook gasped," Hey hyung! At least y-you can focus on your dance like you said you would!"

" See! Kook is right, listen to him, this is a positive thing!"

A small blush ran across Jungkook's face but thankfully no one saw it.

" I guess so."

Taehyung turned on the radio and started jamming to Love Scenario while going to school.

Of course, they got some McDonald's.

Obviously.

20 minutes later the finally got to school. They walked into the cafeteria where the rest of the gang was at.

" I'm sorry you didn't make the team Chim," Jin cooed.

" I don't want to talk about it."

" Was he that good," Namjoon asked.