Say no more

Yeonjun was doing his homework when he heard his phone ranged. He got it and it was Taehyun.

" Hey bestie."

" Hey my best bitch!"

Yeonjun giggled," So what's up?"

"Ok I need help."

" With what?"

" Ok Kai is being a jackass. I told him I don't want him with that bitch Nancy, but the dumbass did it anyways. I asked him what did y'all talk about and he said I can't tell you and I'm like I'm your fucking boyfriend of course you can tell me and he was like no it's serious and I'm like bitch what am I a cockroach?! Then he got mad and now he won't talk to me!"

" Oh wow."

" I know right! And I haven't heard from him ever since we left the diner. He usually walk me home but he's really mad at me."

" Oh no Tae, don't worry. He's just need some space or something like that."

" Also! Have you seen how he and San was talking and holding hands right in front of me at the fucking diner! I'm like who the fuck does that?!"

" Now that you mentioned it, it did seem odd."

" And when I tried to say goodnight or something he didn't hug me or kissed me or anything!"

Yeonjun gasped, "Really!? He always hugs you."

" I know right! And I think I really pissed him off."

" Oh I'm so sorry Tae. I'm sure everything is going to be fine."

" I-I hope so, can I come over? I need to rant to you in person."

" Of course Tae! You don't really have to ask me, you sort of live here."

" I know right, does your mom still have leftover from last nights dinner?"

" Yea, but you better hurry up. Kook really likes that dinner."

" Tell that fatass not to eat my food!"

Yeonjun laughed, "That's not nice."

" I don't give a fuck! Anyways I'll be there in like 10 minutes."

"Okie! Bye Bestie!"

" Bye Bestie!"

Yeonjun giggled as he put down his phone. You see Yeonjun knows that yeah Taehyun might be confident and sassy in their group but he's very soft spoken and he can be emotional too.

He doesn't really talk to anyone else then their group and he does care what people say about him. He only tells this to Yeonjun because they have that bond.

Taehyun was a younger brother to Yeonjun and he wants to protect him at all cost.

Even though Taehyun is more mature and seems like the older brother to Yeonjun. But it is a relationship that Yeonjun loves very much.

He got done with his homework and headed to the living room. He saw Jungkook sleeping on top of Taehyung, who was watching T.V.

" Heya Tae."

" Hey Jun, what's up?"

" Oh nothing, I'm just getting ready for Taehyun to come over."

" Ah, I see."

" He seemed like he had a busy day."

" Yea, he had like two test and he was full from eating."

" He ate like two plates of food," Yeonjun giggled.