Lemon

" Why do you two always insist on being horn dogs?!"

Mrs. Kim is currently scowling at the Taekook couple on the couch.

Taehyung didn't care while Jungkook was terrified. If any adult yells or anyone yells at him he breaks.

" Ma, we weren't doing anything," Taehyung rolled his eyes.

Mrs. Kim crosses her arm," Oh, yea?! Then what were you doing?!"

" Look, I was feeling down so Kook was there to make me feel better then we started kissing. End of story."

Mrs. Kim looked at the terrified Jungkook, " Is this true Mr. Jeon?"

Jungkook gasped and looked down," Y-Yes Mr-Mrs.Kim."

" Kim Taehyung, this boy was innocent and pure. Until you came along and rubbed all your evil and sinful self on him."

Jungkook put his head down and frowned.

Taehyung pulls him closer and kissed his cheek, "It's ok baby, you're still innocent in my eyes."

Jungkook blushed while Mrs. Kim scoffed, "How come you can't be more like your brother? He's still innocent and obeys me."

Taehyung chuckled.

Mrs. Kim raises her eyebrow, "What's so funny?"

" Oh nothing, it's just when you think that Yeonjun is still innocent got me to laugh. But I'm not saying anything."

Mrs. Kim raised her eyebrow," What's that supposed to mean?"

" Oh nothing."

Then she glared at Jungkook," Jungkook? Do you know anything?"

Jungkook's eyes widen and he quickly looked down as he nervously played with his fingers.

"n-no," he whispered.

" Yeonjun! Get down here!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeonjun stopped kissing Soobin and gasped," Oh no. Binnie get out."

Yeonjun pushes him off of him, which caused him to land on the floor.

" Shush! Binnie, my mom is literally downstairs! Oh, I need to fix my hair," he ran to the mirror in his bedroom.

" How come every time this happens I always get pushed," he scoffed.

" Well maybe if you didn't always come over maybe I wouldn't have to push you," he sassed as he was fixing himself up.

" You like my kisses," Soobin kissed his cheek.

Yeonjun giggles and right when he was about to kiss him back.

" YEONJUN!"

" Crap! Go Binnie!"

Soobin quickly nodded his head, they hugged and kissed goodbye Soobin quickly go down from the window. Yeonjun waved at him, Soobin smiled and waved back. Then Yeonjun saw him run to his house.

Yeonjun sighed, " Bye Binnie."

" YEONJUN!"

" C-Coming mom!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" So you wanna work together?"

" The bitch broke my nose! I want my revenge too!"

" Ah I see."

Jimin and Beomgyu are at the local diner, discussing their potentially new partnership.