We're going to be ok

" Oh shit, Tae?"

" Y-Yea Yoongi?"

" W-We fucked up."

" Agreed."

Jungkook whimpered and Yeonjun hid behind Soobin. Soobin was like his shield and Yeonjun began shaking.

Everyone was terrified, Jimin never quits.

He would do anything to make them suffer and he enjoys it. Taehyung was pissed, he felt Jungkook hugging him tightly and crying on his shoulders.

" We're going to be ok baby," he whispered in his ear and pulled him closer.

He saw the fear in everyone's eyes and he was scared himself but he had to be strong.

" Well! Isn't this interesting, my old friends have decided to drop by. How you guys like New Zealand so far?"

Everyone's eyes were filled with fear as Jimin walked down with a bunch of men in black suits. These men look mean and very strong.

Taehyung knew this is not going to end well.

" Why are y'all not speaking? You know guys, it's incredibly rude not to say thank you to the owner of this cabin."

" T-This is yours," Namjoon asked.

Jimin clapped his hands, " Yes Joonie! Such a good job Namjoon.That IQ is really taking its peak huh?"

Namjoon scoffed and Taehyung glared at the smirking Hwanwoong.

He growled, " That son of a bitch."

Taehyung was seeing red, he couldn't believe that this psycho bitch was here. He thought maybe he wouldn't do anything but he's clearly wrong.

Jimin would do anything to just see them hurt. He wanted revenge for everything they did to him. In his mind he wanted them to pay for messing with him.

He is seriously crazy.

" Oh? Kim Taehyung, how are you doing soulmate," Jimin laughed as he walked to Taekook.

Taehyung put Jungkook behind him and glared at Jimin.

" Don't call me that," he growled.

" Why not? We use to call each other all the time when we were younger," he pouted.

" That was a long time ago, and besides, back then you weren't crazy bitch!"

Jimin scoffed, " Lee, Minho, Han, Kino, Jim! Teach him for disrespecting me!"

The five men stepped forward and pulled Taehyung. One of them punched him in the face and pushed him down on the group.

Everyone else was scared and Jungkook was getting angry.

They all got on top of him and started punching and kicking him.

" NO! Taehyung," Jungkook screamed.

Jungkook was about to go in but the other man picked Jungkook by his waist. He started kicking and screaming.

" Let go of me!"

" Tae," Yeonjun ran to the guys that were kicking his brother.

But someone pushed him on the ground, causing him to land on his bottom.

" Oof!"

" Yeonjun!"

Soobin ran to his boyfriend and helped him up. Yeonjun ran to his brother but Soobin pulled him back.