I'm done

Y'all I'm going to warn you all that this chapter will be sucky.

I'm sorry I'll make sure that the next one is better.

But I hope you enjoy

************************

" How did this happen!?"

" I don't know Cha, but it happened," Mr. Kim sighed.

" Bae! That's our brother and niece there! W-We need to get them out of there!"

Mrs. Kim sighed, " I-I know but how? They said that they want him but you know that's not the case. We have to get them the smart way, not the stupid way."

" She's right, and who knows what could happen if I did go down there. This is the black snakes, they have something on their sleeves," Mr. Kim puffed out some smoke from his cigar.

" We need to get them now! We need to go and attack and get my baby brother back," Aunt Cha Cha snapped.

" We can't do that now, they might be setting up a trap. We have to play smart with this, we need to make a plan."

" Christmas is three days away, we need to make on now Jong," Bae ordered.

" Yes, yes, we will but first we need to figure out how we're going to find their hideout so we can make an attack on them."

" We need to do it now! They can die Bae, an-and I don't want that to happen," Aunt Cha Cha cried.

Mrs.Kim pulled her for a hug, " And it's not going to happen."

Mr. Kim growled, " We will get them and we will get them back."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" No way!"

" Uh-huh, Han got his head stuck in the chair and Mrs. Krissy had to get his head out with butter," Jeong-in giggled.

Hyunjin laughed while Han glared at him, " In my defense, Changbin made me do it for 20 bucks. So ha!"

Hyunjin giggled, " D-Did you get it?"

" Oh hell yeah, I got my money and I got me some ramen because she felt bad for me," Han smirked.

Hyunjin and Jeong-in laughed.

" So when are you coming home hyungie," Jeong-in asked.

" Uhh, I honestly don't know. B-But I want to go home," he sighed.

" Don't be sad kid, you'll be home," Changbin peeked his head out.

" Yeah and you'll be with your friends and boyfriend in no time," Han smiled.

Ever since that they have apologized, Hyunjin was slowly reopening up to them.

He'll forgive but never forget, that's what Yeonjun told him.

So he's going to keep that in mind.

He actually miss talking to his friends, sure he loves Yeonjun's friends but those are Yeonjun's friends not his. These people were and are slowly becoming his friends again.

He especially misses their silliness and them acting like their crackhead selves.

" How did San react to your new hair," Changbin asked.

" He said that he really loved it, and other things too," he blushed.

" Ooh~ Hyunjinnie gots hims self a boyfriend," Han wiggled his eyebrow.