K.J

" That was the worst car ride that I ever experience!"

Everyone groaned as they got out of the car. They had hear Jin nag the entire 30 minutes car ride. Even the Uber driver was tired of his nagging, he put his earbuds in while driving.

He kept nagging about how they should have gotten a party bus or something. He kept complaining about how they picked the little mall. Also, he would not shut up about his relationship with Namjoon.

Taehyung was about to jump out of the car but Jungkook had to stop him.

Soobin has trying to get Yeonjun to be affectionate to him but Yeonjun gave him the cold shoulder.

It was driving Soobin crazy.

Taehyun and Jungkook doesn't know this but he was legit mad at Soobin for flirting with someone in front of him.

He's going to have a long talk with him when they get back. He legit felt hurt and worthless when his so-called boyfriend was doing that with someone else. But he's not going to show it until they get back to the hotel.

Jungkook during the car ride felt Jin glaring at him and he felt so uncomfortable. He didn't know why Jin hates him so much.

When they were younger, they always had a weird relationship.

One day he'll be nice and kind but the next day he'll rip his head off. Jin would also be like a second older brother but when he got older he gotten colder to him and Jungkook didn't know why.

It was strange, he always looked up to him but now he's sort of scared of him. He's scared that he'll get yelled at or do something to him

Taehyung was having trouble telling Jungkook that Jimin is here. He noticed Jungkook was having fun and he didn't want to freak him out.

But he doesn't want to lie to him either. So that's why he decided to tell him when they get back to the hotel.

They thanked the Uber driver as they got out of the car.

They all gasped when they saw the mall.

" This mall is huge," Yeonjun gasped.

" Oh wow," Yoongi said.

" We can't get lost in this mall guys," Taehyung said.

" You think we should stick together," Kai asked.

" Speak for yourself, me and Joonie are ditching you people. Come on Joonie, you can buy me this new camera that I have my eye on," Jin smirked.

Jungkook frowned and Taehyung growled.

" I'll text you guys when we're done," Namjoon said as he followed Jin.

" When we get home, we're done with that bitch," Taehyung growled.

" What about Joon," Yoongi said.