Black Widow

" I'm just saying if I had to choose Chris Evans or Chris Hemsworth. I'll pick Hemsworth."

" You're just saying that because he has abs," Taehyung rolled his eyes.

" Come on! The man is gorgeous ok? And he's literally the strongest marvel character ever," Jungkook scoffed.

They're cuddling and having a Marvel movie Marathon. Jungkook was laying on top of him while watching Avengers Infinity War.

" Then if that's the case, I'll definitely date Captain Marvel."

" Ugh, she sucks! First of all, I heard her movie was terrible and she thinks she's all that," Jungkook rolled his eyes.

" She's pretty hot."

Jungkook gasped and hit his chest, " No she's not!"

" Come on, like she's really pretty. But I'll definitely marry Black Widow."

" You're just saying that to make me jealous," Jungkook pouted.

" Like on the real note, she's so hot and she's such a badass! She can kick everyone's butt."

" I-I can be badass too," Jungkook pouted.

" Nah."

Jungkook got up from Tae and crossed his arms with an angry pout on his face.

" Aww Kookie, I said that because you're too cute to be a badass babe."

" No, I'm not! I-I can be manly! See," Jungkook started to flex his arm.

Taehyung laughed.

Jungkook stopped and frowned, "why are you laughing?"

" Baby I'm kidding. You know I love you the most right," Taehyung leaned in and planted kisses on his cheeks.

Jungkook giggled and cupped his face," I love you."

" I love you more."

" Umm hello?"

They looked up and saw Yeonjun and his friends crossing their arms while standing in front of the T.V.

" What do you want," Taehyung whined as he pulled Jungkook by his waist to him.

" Um we're hungry," Beomgyu snorted.

" So?"

" So? You're supposed to feed us," Taehyun rolled his eyes.

" You guys are freshmen. Go feed yourselves. I'm busy here."

" Yea, too busy eating each other face-off," Kai laughed.

" Can you go away," Taehyung whined.

" Not until you feed us," Yeonjun pouted.

" That face may work on Yoongi but not with me blueberry. Now shoo! I'm busy here with my boyfriend!"

Jungkook giggled while they groaned and headed to the kitchen.

" God they're a pain in my ass."

" Aww don't be like that Taehyungie."

" Whatever," Then Taehyung smirked at Jungkook, "Where were we?"

Jungkook giggled and started kissing him.

Meanwhile, in the kitchen, the gang was playing a game on the table.

" Ok guys, we have to promise each other that we can lose our friendship over this game," Kai said as he pulled the forbidden game.

Uno.

" You're talking to these two over here," Taehyun pointed at Yeonjun and Soobin.

" Hey, we're not that competitive," Soobin rolled his eyes.