Angel

" I SWEAR TO GOD YEONJUN IF YOU DON'T GET OUT!"

" It's the guest bed, I can come in if I want to!"

Taehyung growled, " I'm kinda busy!"

"Oh really? Making out with Kook is really tiring," Yeonjun rolled his eyes.

" Actually Junnie, we're cuddling," Jungkook hugged Taehyung's torso.

" Oh? Well, you don't mind we have movie night here then?"

" Well-"

" GUYS! GET THE SNACKS!"

Yeonjun jumped in the bed in between Taehyung and Jungkook. Taehyung wanted to strangle him while Jungkook nervously chuckled.

" I hate you," Taehyung growled.

" Love ya too TaeTae," Yeonjun smiled.

Taehyung glared and huffed, Jungkook giggled at the two.

Then Hyunjin and the other brothers came in with some snacks.

" Hi hyungs," Hyunjin smiled.

" Movie time," Seonghwa cheered.

" Oh yes sir," Jongho clapped.

Taehyung groaned while Jungkook giggled, " Don't be sad TaeTae, we'll have our time soon."

Taehyung scoffed, " We could have our time now but this DEMON came here and ruined my life."

Yeonjun stuck his tongue out at him and snickered. Taehyung was about to jump him but Jungkook held his hand. Taehyung looked, he saw his boyfriend giving him please don't kill your brother look.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and laid back. Jungkook crawls on top of him and Taehyung wrapped his arms around his waist.

" What do you wanna watch," Seonghwa asked.

" Ooh! Can we watch that movie that I wanted to watch," Jongho jumped up and down.

" Um no, I wanted to watch a romance movie."

Jongho rolled his eyes, " You and these dumb romance movies, I want to watch the action one."

Seonghwa growls, " Naneun choejongho sin-ege maengsehabnida. man-yag dangsin-i malgwallyang-idoeneun geos-eul meomchuji anh-eumyeon naneun dangsin-ui mugeleul beolil geos-ibnid."

(I swear to god Choi Jongho if you don't stop being a brat I will throw out your weights)

Jongho huffed, " Deulaegon weiteo goemul nae mugeleul manjiji masibsio!"

( Don't touch my weights you dragon lover freak)

Seonghwa huffed, he took off his earrings and choker. And he tackled Jongho to the ground,

Jongho groaned and tried to get off of him. Taehyung laughed at the two while Hyunjin was eating the popcorn.

" How about we watch this K-Drama that has both romance and action," Taehyung suggested.

They stopped fighting and got up, " What drama would that be?"

Taehyung grabbed the remote and he looked up a movie that was called Remember War of the Son.

" This has romance and action so this is perfect," Taehyung smiled.

Jongho and Seonghwa hummed, then they looked at each other.

" Eotteohge saeng-gaghae," Seonghwa asked.

( What do you think)

Jongho hummed, " A .. geuleon geos gat-ayo. joesonghabnida."