Lord help us all

After jamming to some Ray Kids, the brothers got to school.

Yeonjun got very nervous because he forgot that he's not supposed to hang out with his "friends" anymore.

Taehyung, being the good brother that he is, and noticed this.

" Hey?"

Yeonjun looked up at him with worried eyes.

" Look, if they do something to you, you let me know ok?"

Yeonjun nodded his head, " O-Ok."

" You can sit with me and my friends at lunch so you can avoid them."

" Ok, thanks Tae."

Taehyung gave him a smile, " No problem, hey since we're early we can head to the cafeteria with the hyungs."

Yeonjun smiled and started following Taehyung to the cafeteria. They found the table where the hyungline was eating.

"Hey Yeonjun! Hey Tae," J-hope greeted them.

" Hi Hobi-hyung," Yeonjun greeted.

" He's so adorable," Jin cooed.

Yeonjun blushed and covered his face from embarrassment.

The hyungs including Tae laughed.

" So where are Jungkook and Jimin," Namjoon asked.

Taehyung's eyes widen and he gasped, "Oh fuck."

Usually, Tae would take them to school and if he's not going he'll tell them he's not coming. He forgot about them. He was too busy jamming with his brother and eating breakfast.

" Shit," Taehyung hissed.

" You forgot about them didn't you," Yoongi asked.

" They're going to be pissed," Taehyung took out his phone and already he sees like 20 missed calls from Jimin and Jungkook.

Yeonjun peeked at his phone, " Oops."

Taehyung looked at him, " Yea big oops."

" Maybe they won't be mad," J-hope suggested.

Right after he said that they saw the other two boys stomping in and boy they were not happy. The six boys saw that they were covered in some sort of dirt and they were sweaty, they had an angry face.

" H-hey guys," Taehyung started.

" Where were you," Jimin gritted his teeth.

" I- I uh..."

" Jimin, Jungkook, what happened," Jin asked.

" I'll tell you what happened, I was walking to Jungkook's house thinking maybe Tae will pick us up at his house. Nope! We waited 20 minutes before we realized he's not coming. We decide to call him, but he did not answer his phone! So we tried to take the bus but the bus was super fast and we had to chase after it and we got our clothes dirty after we ran almost half a mile for the bus picked us up! So yeah that's what happened to us," Jimin explained.

Everyone looked at them with shock.

Then all of a sudden Yeonjun and Taehyung started laughing.

" Lord help us all," Yoongi facepalmed.

Jungkook and Jimin looked at them with so much anger.

" Bro, I'm- I'm so-sorry," Taehyung said in between laughs.

The two brothers were laughing their heads off, while the hyung line was trying not to laugh. But Jimin and Jungkook were not amused.

" Where were you Tae," Jungkook gritted his teeth.