Dear

" Happy one-month anniversary Taehyungie!"

Jungkook cheered as he jumped on Taehyung's bed.

Taehyung groaned and opened his eyes, " Damn bun, what time is it?"

" Uhh...maybe 3 o'clock in the morning...."

" Jungkook what the hell?!"

" I'm sorry I just got so excited and I couldn't sleep. Please don't be mad," he pouted.

Taehyung sighed and rubbed his cheek with his thumb, " I'm not mad baby, it's just too early and I need you to get your beauty rest so you won't be tired for our anniversary baby. Ok?"

" O-ok. I'm sorry Taehyungie."

" It's fine babe, now come on let's sleep."

" WOULD YOU TWO SHUT UP," Yeonjun yelled.

" Shut it blueberry!"

" It's 3 am! Why are you two awake?!"

" Don't worry about it! Go to sleep!"

" I would if some people won't shut up! Jungkook! Go to sleep! You're going have all day for your anniversary! Jesus Christ," Yeonjun groaned as he turns his back on them.

" He's mean when he's sleepy."

" I heard that Kook! Now go to bed!"

Jungkook got under the covers and snuggled up with Taehyung.

" Goodnight I mean good morning," Jungkook whispered.

" Good morning to you bun, now please go to sleep," Taehyung said in a husky voice.

" Ok. Sorry," Jungkook laid on his chest and slowly started to fall asleep.

" Love you TaeTae," he yawned.

" Love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Wake up Taehyungie! It's morning!"

" Why me lord? Why," he groaned as he rolled in the bed.

" TaeTae wake up! You said to go to sleep to be ready for our anniversary and now you slept it's time to wake up!"

" Ughhh, what time is it?"

" It's 9 o'clock."

" Whyy so damn early Kook!? Please I need to go to sleep," he pulled the covers over his head.

" B-But yo-you promise," his lip wobbled.

Taehyung groaned when he heard that. He knew what was going to happen if he continued, "Fine! I'm up!"

" Yay! Come on Taehyungie! I can show you my gift now," Jungkook pulled him out of bed and ran to the kitchen.

" Babe, don't you think it's a little early for the gifts. Can't we eat breakfast?"

Jungkook huffed, "Fine! But we better right after breakfast."

Taehyung smiled, " ok kookie."

After they had breakfast, Taehyung noticed that Jungkook was falling back to sleep. He almost fell asleep in his cereal.

 He almost fell asleep in his cereal