Here

" Yeonjun!? Yeonjun!? Where are you?"

" He said he was getting something to drink," Kai said.

" But he's not here," Taehyun said.

" Let's go back to the gym, and maybe he's there," Soobin suggested.

"Ok!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the library, Yeonjun was a crying mess. He's whole face was red and wet from all that crying. He wanted to go home with his mom and Mr.Fox.

He couldn't process what Jimin just told or exposed him to

He couldn't process what Jimin just told or exposed him to. He pretty much forgot about his childhood and what Jimin told him isn't settling in too well.

He didn't want to believe it.

" J-Ji-Jimin i-is a li-liar a-a b-big li-liar. H-he did-didn't me-mean th-that a-at all."

The kept repeating that over and over.

He really wants to go home but what Jimin said about his mom didn't want him crushed him. He knew it wasn't true but it felt true.

Then he heard his phone and looked.

It was Soobin, he probably worried them. He feels like he was ruining everything and he doesn't even deserve Soobin.

He answered it, " H-hello," he sniffed.

" Yeonjun babe! Thank goodness, we have been looking for you. Where are you?"

" I-I'm a-at th-the l-l-library."

" Yeonjun? Are you crying?"

" Bi-Binnie, I-I ne-need you."

" Stay where you are, we're on our way."

" O-o-ok."

"Just stay right there baby, we're on our way."

" T-th-thank yo-you Bin-Binnie."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" What the fuck happened now," Jin sighed as he saw Taehyung with a crying Jungkook.

Jungkook was very hurt and upset.

Anything about his parents or his bullied past is an instant trigger. He was traumatized by his parents yelling and bullying at school.

And what Jimin said to him was brutal.

He always felt insecure about not being wanted and he's very insecure about his physical appearance as well. And what Jimin said about Taehyung leave him because he was too fat and for Rose really torn him apart.

What Jimin said pretty much broke him.

" Let me guess, Taehyung was dancing with Rose," Yoongi laughed.