He what!?

Everyone gasped.

" W-what?"

" I'm sorry Kims'. Apparently you two have been taking illegal substance and you know that you'll be instantly get kicked off the team."

" What you talking about!? We didn't do drugs!"

" According to Mr. Park here and other witnesses, they have seen you take it. Even before a basketball game."

Jimin smiled. Everyone glared at Jimin.

" Why is he here!? Shouldn't he be in class or something," Jin snapped.

" Shouldn't you? This only concerns our basketball team and as far I can see is, Jin you're not on the team so you can leave," Jimin smiled.

Jin's face got red, he was about to attack him but Namjoon picked him up by his waist and sat him down to a lunch table.

' I'LL KILL HIM'

" I'll handle this Mr.Park. Thank you."

Jimin smiled and nodded his head. Everyone look like they want to kill him.

They wanted too, but they couldn't.

" Coach I swear to you, me nor my little brother did not do any illegal substance. Please don't kick us off the team," Taehyung begged.

Yeonjun was at his breaking point. He's friends ignored him, he got bullied and now he get kicked off the team because of a LIE.

He was bawling.

Yoongi tried to comfort him but he was basically hyperventilating. Jin took Yeonjun and sat him down to have a seat. He was trying to calm him down.

" Breath in...breath out."

Yeonjun followed the breathing technique. And he was coughing and hiccuping from crying so much.

Yoongi was pissed.

He wanted to beat the breaks out of Jimin.

" Look, we have witnesses that said you took the drugs. Not only you're kicked out of the team, I'm going to the principal to explain what you have done and that would surely hurt your chances of getting a scholarship."

"We didn't do anything!"

" Yea Coach! I know for a fact they didn't do anything," Yoongi walked on him.

The coach sighed, " Yoongi."

" Please coach, they didn't do anything wrong! We all can tell you that he lied," Jungkook begged.

Jungkook was pissed.

He never in a million years thought Jimin would be this low and cruel.

He knew basketball was everything to Taehyung. And he's not going to let him ruin his boyfriend or his boyfriend's little brother life.

Coach sighed, " Look how bout this, we get you guys tested and then we'll see who's lying. So in the meantime you guys won't show up for practice. I'll have the drug test later today. I'll send you both down."

They all slowly nodded their heads.

" Now, go to class," the coach said. Then he walked away.

" Well Tae, it was nice having you in practice but I guess not anymore? Bye Junnie," Jimin skipped out of the cafeteria.

Taehyung was about to explode.

He saw red and he wanted to beat Jimin.

No scratch that, he wanted to kill him.