History

Yeonjun gasped.

He couldn't believe that he's so called boyfriend was cheating on him.

He also couldn't believe it was someone that betrayed them and dating someone that hurt him and his friends.

Yeonjun was more than hurt.

He was broken at this point.

He was about to cry but then he realized.

Yeonjun was done.

He was done wasting tears on him. He was done with Beomgyu. He got angry, oh baby he got really angry.

So angry that he stood up and stomped over to them.

" Oh shit," Taehyun said while getting his phone out.

" What are you doing," San asked.

" I'm about to record this. This is going to get interesting."

Yeonjun stomped over to them. Soobin pushes Beomgyu off and stood in front of Yeonjun.

" Yeonjun I can explain-"

Before he could explain, Yeonjun did the unthinkable. He guessed that the anger controlled his body when he did this.

He slapped Soobin across the face.

And trust me it was very hard and very loud.

Everyone heard it and Taehyung's eyes widen. Kai and San's jaw dropped while Taehyun was shookth.

Jungkook gasped.

" Holy shit," Taehyung gasped.

" Goddamn," Jin cupped his mouth.

Let's just say everyone was shocked.

Soobin rubbed the spot he's been slapped and looked at Yeonjun with hurt and sadness.

" Yeonjun-"

" Don't. I can't believe that I wasted my tears and time for you! You said that you loved me and here you are going around and kissing people behind my back! What is wrong with you!? Y-You pinky promised but you broke it! And especially letting someone that hurt me kiss you! And you had the guts to do it in public!? I had it!

" Yeonjun I swear to you, he kissed me!"

Yeonjun crosses his arms and scoffed," Oh really huh? So explain to me why didn't you stop him!? Or explain to me why you are even talking to him in the first place?!"

" H-he said he wanted t-to talk and-"

Yeonjun cut him off by putting his hand in front of Soobin's face, "Don't explain. I'm done."

Soobin put his head down, Yeonjun rolled his eyes, then he sees Beomgyu smirking at him. He pushed Soobin out the way to get in front of Beomgyu.

" And you! How dare you go around and kiss my boyfriend! Don't you have your own to be kissing!?"

" Well Junnie, apparently your "boyfriend" here likes my kisses better than yours. That's why he didn't push away," Beomgyu smirked.

Yeonjun's eye twitched and he saw red, " That's it!"

Yeonjun jumped on Beomgyu and started beating the crap of him. Everyone circled around them. Taehyung and the gang ran to them.

" Yass that's my best friend! Yes Jun! Beat his ass," Taehyun yelled.

" Tae?!"

" What bae, he deserves it!"

Yeonjun kept hitting him and hitting him. Beomgyu kept covering his face but Yeonjun kept hitting him. A huge crowd circled around them, Taehyung got tired of the bullshit. So he pushed through the crowd.